Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) Empty
PostSubject: The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)   The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) EmptyJune 15th 2016, 3:55 pm

Flashstorm padded across the rolling moors of Windclan's territory. Darkness was setting in as the sun lowered. The handsome young tom made his way towards the edge of the border where he usually hunted. Dark Forest cats had claimed the clans and were ruling with a tight grip. Flashstorm admitted that they might be their best chance now. Flashstorm scented the air, a familiar scent filling his scent glands. The Windclan warrior turned his head, trying to find the source.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)   The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) EmptyJune 15th 2016, 5:43 pm

Nettletail stalked quietly through the open moors of WindClan, being as quiet as possible. Though the bright sun had recently left the sky, and clouds were settling along with a fresh cool breeze, the peaty soil below her padded paws still held the warmth of the sunny greenleaf day. The clear evening air was swirling with the scents of rabbits and hayseed, among others. The abundant prey was tempting, and the brown she-cat knew Crowstar would never know if she ate just one plump hare. But there was a reason she was here in WindClan territory. There was someone she had to see.

Ever since the Gathering, and the ensuing fight, she couldn't stop thinking about him. The tom who she had converted to the Dark Forest. He had proven his loyalty extremely well, attacking the weak fool Snowstorm without a second thought. And his prowess...! He had only been beaten because she had attacked him earlier. And the panic she had felt when he was hurt... She hadn't felt that strongly about anyone since well, since Sedgeclaw. She needed to see him again. After nearing the border again, she stiffened, smelling something new. Was that...? "Flashstorm?" she called out quietly.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)   The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) EmptyJune 15th 2016, 6:07 pm

Flashstorm turned around and looked at Nettletail. He blinked in surprise. Flashstorm moved forward a little without sound.
"Nettletail?" Flashstorm asked, startled. He now knew what that scent was, he'd smelled it before. Nettletail had been in his mind since the Gathering.

(mobile sorry)

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)   The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) EmptyJune 15th 2016, 6:35 pm

Nettletail smiled. It was him! She looked at the ginger tom with glowing yellow eyes, shaking brown spiky fur out of her face. "I had to see you," she breathed. "How... how are you in WindClan these days?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)   The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) EmptyJune 15th 2016, 6:42 pm

Flashstorm looked at her and smiled more.
"Oh? Windclan is almost the same... feels like nothing really changed... How about Skyclan?" he mewed, Amber eyes glittering. He was glad Nettletail had to see him, besides, he had to admit he wanted to see her again.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)   The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) EmptyJune 15th 2016, 7:33 pm

Nettletail nodded happily. "As you may have heard, Pebblethorn is no longer deputy. Crowstar has not chosen a replacement yet. Not much is different, except no one talks about StarClan." She looked deep into Flashstorm's eyes. "I love you, Flashstorm," she whispered. "I wish we could be in the same Clan, but SkyClan needs me." I might still be deputy. "But that doesn't mean we can't be together."

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)   The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) EmptyJune 15th 2016, 7:38 pm

Flashstorm looked at her with a stunned expression. He hasn't expected that from her. Flashstorm looked down and closed his eyes. But what about Saltpelt? S-She doesn't have to know... Flashstorm thought. It was true... he did have feelings for Nettletail, even if they were from different clans.
"[color=orange]I-I love you too, Nettletail. We could always meet in secret... Under the cover of darkness[/i]," Flashstorm murmured.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)   The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) EmptyJune 15th 2016, 7:51 pm

Nettletail drew closer and touched her nose to his, happier than she had been in ages. Ever since Sedgeclaw. She was content to just stand there with Flashstorm forever. But a noise made her jump. "Tomorrow night, meet me at the SkyClan border," she whispered. "I love you." Then, with a flick of her brown tail, she was gone. As she sprinted across the moors, heart racing, she kept hearing Flashstorm's voice echo in her ears. I love you too, Nettletail.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)   The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) EmptyJune 15th 2016, 7:54 pm

Flashstorm gave her a small nod and watched her vanish over a hill. He smiled; his heart beat like a drum. Tomorrow night they'd meet again...

PostSubject: Re: The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)   The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flash's Nettle (Closed to Ash)
Page 1 of 1