Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pricks of Nettle (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6626

Pricks of Nettle (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Pricks of Nettle (closed)   Pricks of Nettle (closed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:09 pm

The dark brown she-cat's spiky tail whipped back and forth on the slick, muddy ground. Tufts of slimy grass poked up by the skeletal oak tree to her left. It was a starless night that reminded the dead she-cat of the night when her second mate had rejected her. Her and her kits. Sharp, well-trained claws dug into the soil, nearly tearing it up in frustration. "Where are you, Flashstorm?" she hissed.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Pricks of Nettle (closed)   Pricks of Nettle (closed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:15 pm

Flashstorm wandered through the forest aimlessly, checking behind every tree for any signs of Nettletail. He feared that the she-cat was going to rip his throat out and shove it back down his mouth. It was a gruesome thought indeed but she'd most likely do that. He never meant to abandon her, he truly did love Nettletail, but he also loved Saltpelt... He didn't know what to do anymore. He had warned Nettletail but this still happened. After being killed by Snowstorm, the young Windclan tom had been sent to the Dark Forest instead of Starclan which wasn't a surprise. Flashstorm breathed a sigh out and inhaled sharply, his eyes opening in sudden alarm. He was right in front of Nettletail now. He jumped back in complete shock and terror. The tom crashed into the skeletal tree behind him and fell to the ground. Almost exactly what had happened when he had been killed.
"N-Nettleta-tail... P-please I'm so sorry! I-I never meant to h-hurt you!" Flashstorm cried out with mercy. He was still a soft heart on the inside, not close to what a Dark Forest cat should be like.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pricks of Nettle (closed)   Pricks of Nettle (closed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Nettletail's glaring yellow eyes narrowed at the tom. "Oh, really? So you said you loved me, got me pregnant, and then left me and my kits alone so you could go be with Saltpelt? Made her pregnant with kits while I still carried ours? I thought I could trust you! I loved you! Sedgekit, Lostkit, and Forestkit died at birth! I could hardly provide for the other two! You left Darkkit and Featherkit alone in a tree hollow when I was murdered at the Gathering! I don't know if they're dead or alive! And NOW YOU SAY YOU'RE SORRY?" The she-cat breathed heavily, tears filling her glowing eyes, staring accusingly at the tom. "I hate you," she sobbed, turning her back on him. "I hate you."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pricks of Nettle (closed)   Pricks of Nettle (closed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Flashstorm crouched down even further, wishing he could melt straight into the ground.
"I was stupid, I know! I didn't want to leave you! I was confused and mixed up! I still love you but I can't make it up now. I never knew that Saltpelt was pregnant! Please..." he begged.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pricks of Nettle (closed)   Pricks of Nettle (closed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:57 pm

Flashstorm's pleads faded away in the background of Nettletail's heartbroken tears. She could hardly hear him through the voices in her head. She wanted to tear him apart with her claws, to rip him to shreds, but she couldn't. She couldn't bring herself to do it. She hated him, but she just couldn't kill him. She was weak... That thought only made her more sad than ever. The she-cat sank down onto the slimy ground, claws tearing into the mud. When she had finally let her guard down, trusted someone outside her Clan, he had broken her heart.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pricks of Nettle (closed)   Pricks of Nettle (closed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Flashstorm mentally face-pawed. He had done this. He knew his next move was risky but he stood up shakily and sat down beside Nettletail, trembling slightly. He slowly pressed against her.
"I-I'm really sorry Nettletail..." Flashstorm whispered with a broken voice.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pricks of Nettle (closed)   Pricks of Nettle (closed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Nettletail shoved him violently to the side. "Don't touch me, you traitor," she hissed through her tears. No way would she forgive him for ruining her life. He was nothing like Sedgeclaw.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pricks of Nettle (closed)   Pricks of Nettle (closed) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:32 pm

"Fine then. Be that way. I hope you understand that you're not the only one going through troubles because of their mates. I didn't know what to do. But you're too stubborn and angry to even listen!" Flashstorm hissed. His fear was gone and anger began to take over. She was acting far too stubborn! He was trying to say sorry for the wrong he did. Flashstorm turned his back to her and stomped away into the darkness. Fog began to envelope the orange Windclan tom. His tail lashed side to side. He was done being kind if others were going disregard his apologies like this. He understand that he had made a mistake by abandoning Nettletail but he had still been loyal to Windclan through and through.

PostSubject: Re: Pricks of Nettle (closed)   Pricks of Nettle (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pricks of Nettle (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Dark Forest-
Jump to: