Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist Empty
PostSubject: Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist   Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 10:57

Briarheart was still shaken from a loss in his family, Especaly Pinepaw. He wanted to be with the rest of his siblings before one of the remaining three goes away. He Laid Down Next To A Fern Bush

:3
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist   Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 9:50

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

:3
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Characters : Nettlespike, Turtleshell, Skybreeze, Streak
Clan/Rank : Hell's 2nd in command
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist   Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist EmptyMon 25 Jul 2016 - 2:36

Nettlespike saw his brother sitting alone and decided to pad up to him and keep him company. Family has to stick together. He sat down next to him and mewed "How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist   Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend Time Before It Runs Out [Closed For Me, Goldenturtle/Nettle, and Skia/Mist
Page 1 of 1