Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Paradise has expired. |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Paradise has expired.  |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did Empty
PostSubject: Paradise has expired. |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did   Paradise has expired.  |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 12:39

[size=67]Pepper grit her teeth, she'd have to leave now, her kits were on their way to being apprentices. She stood up from the hay and looked around, slipping from the nest and her family, she steadied herself and stood at the exit of the barn. Green eyes dull, she looked down at her kits, each of them had potential for greatness, she hated giving them up.  Her time as a mother was short, now she had a hard journey back, not knowing what would happen when she had to face Gray. Would he be angry? She had just disappeared.. It didn't matter now, she'd deal with whatever he decided. All that mattered was her kits that now had. "Scorchfrost, I need to talk to you." She mewed, nudging her mate's and gesturing to the field. [/size]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Your Dude on Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 14:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Paradise has expired. |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did   Paradise has expired.  |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 14:02

Scorchfrost knew what was coming. He sucked in a breath, rising to his paws and following her out into the field. Darkness was descending upon the clans, and cold winds blew over his heart. He felt drained. 

He sat down with her, eyes on the ground. "You have to leave, don't you?"

Paradise has expired.  |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Paradise has expired. |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did   Paradise has expired.  |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 14:36

Pepper nodded and sighed, looking at him. "I wouldn't leave if I had a choice, my sister needs me, and, I honestly wasn't even supposed to be here." She mewed nuzzling his shoulder. "Please, Scorchfrost, don't lose hope. I.. I will try my hardest to give us a normal life and a stable family. For now.. I.. have to return to the twolegplace -we're in such a mess.." Her voice faltered for a moment. "Do you think our kits will understand? What if they think I just deserted them?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Paradise has expired. |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did   Paradise has expired.  |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 14:47

Scorchfrost looked up, a weak, faltering smile on his lips. "I'll make sure they know how amazing their mother was. They will grow up right. I'll make sure of it." He looked to twolegplace. "And I will see you again. I love you, Pepper, and I love our kits. We're broken, but it wouldn't be the same without its cracks."

Paradise has expired.  |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Paradise has expired. |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did   Paradise has expired.  |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 14:57

Pepper nodded, tears burning her eyes. The she-cat had to leave now, she wouldn't let him see her cry, not now, not ever. She pushed through the sadness and smiled. "I'll see you soon Scorchfrost, I love you." She turned away from him and began the longest walk of her life, each step more painful than the last as she let the tears fall out of view.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise has expired. |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did   Paradise has expired.  |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradise has expired. |Closed for Grizzly| a safer life than she did
Page 1 of 1