Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly] Empty
PostSubject: Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly]   Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly] EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 11:01

Pepper crept along the tall grass on the 'clan side' of the wooden fence. Her tail twitched with anticipation and worry. She had never thought of this being a possibility, she hadn't even had a family, dropped off as her mother seemed to frantically dash off. Now, she had no one to ask, no one to look up to and learn from for raising a family. Perhaps Thinstripe would help her, she would be the expert now. The she-cat peered over the tall grass on her hind legs before the gravity weighing down her midsection forced her to all fours rather ungracefully with a grunt. The warm weather didn't agree well with the she-cat now heavy and swollen with kits. She couldn't hide them now, and the lifestyle that she had was definitely not going to be the one her kits had, they'd never know that feeling as long as she had a breath in her. Now, the queen looked starved, the only thing that threw that look off was her stomach where her voracious kit took what little she could find, refusing to eat any crowfood for their sake. She just hoped Scorchfrost didn't notice that detail, there was now denying that she wouldn't look half starved if she could be in that barn again, her barn and only place she had any recollection of what it felt like to be in a family. She wondered if this was what old cats felt like, with their family all dead around them. Now, she could give her kits the life she would climb to the stars for.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly]   Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly] EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 17:08

Scorchfrost sluggishly trudged to where his mate stood. Mourning clouded his vision, distracting and disorienting him. He had come to grips with the fact of Thinstripe's death, and devestation prevented anything more than lay in his nest and eat. He hoped a quick visit to Pepper would help. She'd understand. His mother was so proud of him and his choice in a mate. He looked up, his eyes exhausted, broken. "I hope you've been better than I've been."

Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly]   Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly] EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 20:53

Pepper was startled by this appearance, the energetic apprentice was gone. She instantly nuzzled hin, her thin tail twined around his long tail with a purr. "Scorchfrost, I'm um.. " She felt her throat go dry the words escaped her r he she-cat. Her green eyes met with now dull amber, and took in a deep breath, gathering her courage to tell him, just in sentence. "I'm.. you're.. I'm expecting your kits Scorchfrost." She said, her voice wavered slightly. The at moved to shorter grass, standing there to allow her mate b to see the awkward weight that barely allowed her time leave the fence.

[Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly]   Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly] EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 2:24

Scorchfrost's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Y-you're..." The tom stared at the ground in disbelief. In the midst of tragedy and death, joy was creeping back into his heart. "Kits... My.. My kits?" His head no naughty words up. "Oh my..! You're having kits!" he yowled gleefully, purring almost violently and nuzzling her cheek. "This is completely insane," he whispered into her fur, "Th-thinstripe is dead. I never thought I'd feel so happy again, but... Oh Pepper, I love you!" The tom's eyes were leaking now as the impact of the announcement hit him like a ton of bricks.

Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly]   Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly] EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 6:43

Pepper nodded and purred as he echoed what she had said, his ecstatic display did more than warm her heart, it confirmed what she already knew, he was going to be the perfect father to their kits. She closed her eyes and sighed, relaxing more than she had since she discovered the small lives that she had to care for. As he revealed the loss of his mother, she stiffened, there went the guidance she need to be a good mother. She had wanted to know the she-cat more, sadly now she couldn't, all Pepper could do was hope that Wisteriasky had been right, that there was a place where fallen cats could watch and guide the living. "I love you too Scorchfrost.. I love you so much.." She mewed, nestled in her mates thicker fur.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly]   Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly] Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to Tell You [Closed for Grizzly]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: