Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

walking through paradise [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

walking through paradise [closed] Empty
PostSubject: walking through paradise [closed]   walking through paradise [closed] EmptySat 1 May 2021 - 10:28

Though Thrushnose attended Gatherings as a warrior and as someone eager to learn what the other Clans had to offer, she’d never enjoyed them. At least, not when she was sitting alone. Just the memory of cats swarming around Fourtrees like ants to a leaf had been overwhelming enough to stop her from visiting no matter how thin the moon was. But she’d taken a chance today. Thrushnose circled the clearing, crossing damp earth and crackling branches, taking in how different everything looked through silence and a midday sun. Wildflowers had sprung up in the places that hadn’t been trodden flat. She didn’t recognize any of them from the medicine cats’ den… Maybe she could bring them back.

She’d just leaned down to nose at some purplish-blue petals when something rustled. Not close. Still too close to ignore. It could be a Clan cat wandering through neutral territory; it could also be a rogue or worse. Turning so her tail pressed lightly against one of the Great Oaks’ trunks—she wouldn’t be caught unaware by anything but a SkyClanner—Thrushnose raised her head and waited. Whoever (whatever?) it was could make the first move.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: walking through paradise [closed]   walking through paradise [closed] EmptySun 2 May 2021 - 19:07

Seeing how different Fourtrees was at the gathering, Tawnyflare decided it would be the best time to finally face her demons. She refused to let the place haunt her every full moon. There was too much more to this place than just her prison, after all.

And it seemed that she was not the only one looking to find something by coming here, as she realized there was another she-cat in the clearing. Stepping into the open, she saw that the other warrior was wary at best.

"Easy, you look like you are ready to pick a fight. I am still pretty hazy when it comes to Clan customs, but is this not sacred ground? Is there not a truce centered around here saying we should not fight one another? That is why the Clans meet here to discuss their well-being, no?"

walking through paradise [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: walking through paradise [closed]   walking through paradise [closed] EmptySun 2 May 2021 - 20:21

After a moment, the source of the disturbance revealed itself to be a small, scrappy-looking calico. Though her eyes stayed fixed on the stranger, Thrushnose relaxed partway. Even an evil cat was easier to deal with than a predator. Not that this cat was evil—just a warrior or, less likely, a loner who lived close enough to take on some Clan customs for herself, nowhere near enough information to make such a leap. Thrushnose couldn’t even catch her scent from here.

Nothing for it but to ask, then. “Only on the full moon,” Thrushnose said, and took a step away from the tree, forcing most of the remaining tension to slough off her shoulders, “but there’s no point in fighting on neutral territory anyway. That’s not why I’m here.” Her striped tail swished low, almost thoughtful. Introductions weren’t her strong suit, but if it took one to convince the calico she wasn’t looking for a fight, she'd gladly give it her best shot. “I’m Thrushnose, from ThunderClan. Who are you?”

Outsider Rogue I                                

Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: walking through paradise [closed]   walking through paradise [closed] EmptyWed 5 May 2021 - 10:06

Tawnyflare narrowed her eyes at the she-cat, Thrushnose, as she had said. "My name is Tawnyflare. I am of WindClan." As it seemed as though this would be a peaceful meeting, Tawnyflare decided to take a chance and make her way into the clearing, if for no other reason than to scrutinize the warrior. Despite her words, the relaxation she had taken upon seemed forced. As though she were still slightly fearful. Tawnyflare would have to keep that in mind, as she knew better than others that a fearful cat was a dangerous one, and she was not in the mood to provoke anything.

"So tell me, Thrushnose of ThunderClan, what is it you have come here for? I do not recall seeing you among the thorny prisons, or within the battle that had taken place here, so I doubt you have come to release memories of those, as many cats do. But you have a purpose for being here nonetheless. What is it?"

walking through paradise [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: walking through paradise [closed]   walking through paradise [closed] EmptyThu 13 May 2021 - 18:34

Tawnyflare, WindClan. A warrior after all. Not that it helped Thrushnose in determining what to make of her. Despite the promise of peace between them, they were still dancing around each other. A bristling Tawnyflare with claws unsheathed would have been easier to deal with—but Thrushnose had never considered herself the type of cat who did things solely because they were easy. Or the type of cat who changed her mind once she’d spoken.

“No, I wasn’t part of that.” Though the thought of her parents and brother fighting here made her stomach seize all the same. She could see thorn fragments at the corner of her eye, hard as she tried not to. Maybe she could get rid of them after this. Maybe she should. Before she could linger too long on that idea, she dragged her attention back to Tawnyflare and the conversation at paw. “Fourtrees gets loud on Gathering nights. I wanted to see how it looks when it’s empty.” Thrushnose shrugged, a take-it-or-leave-it sort of gesture. ”What about you? You…said you were at the battle, didn’t you?” Tension aside, it seemed fair to her: an answer for an answer. Hopefully Tawnyflare wouldn’t mind.

Outsider Rogue I                                

Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking through paradise [closed]   walking through paradise [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

walking through paradise [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: