Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sorry for my inactivity!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Sorry for my inactivity! Empty
PostSorry for my inactivity!

So, to everyone I've got scenes with and stuff: I'm sorry I haven't replied D: I've had one hell of a busy week. An amazing week, but a busy one (Dan and Phil in Houston Wednesday, then MEETING Dan and Phil in Austin on Friday, then front row at Panic! At the Disco on Saturday in Corpus Christi). Now while it was amazing and I wish I could travel back in time to it, two of those three places are a 6 hour round-trip for me and one is a 2-hour round trip. And as my friend can't drive, I did all the driving so it was three nights of leaving the house around 1 PM and not getting back till 1 AM.
Again, amazing week, but I was busy and excited and honestly way too distracted/exhausted to reply.
Now, this week, I am kind of in recovery mode but am also starting a new job, so I'm sorry but it'll probably be next week before I respond. I'm sorry guys, don't abandon me xD <3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Sorry for my inactivity! :: Comments

No Comment.

Sorry for my inactivity!

Page 1 of 1