Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Inactivity ;A;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Inactivity ;A; Empty
PostInactivity ;A;

I'm really sorry everyone! If you've noticed that I haven't posted in places such as Raven's plot, the MC Gathering, Gathering, etc. it's because I'm really busy as of now. Really sorry to Badge, Kitty, Splotchu, Sunny, and Sarrow as well as Mink for waiting for me to post/edit a post, and so on. My grades are suffering-ish again. Four classes at 91% and my other three... They'll be fine at 100% for now. xD If my parents find out that I have been getting B's on my assignments that have caused my grades to drop, I'm grounded for a couple months. >~> Though yeah, I hope you don't mind my absence. I want to dedicate more time to my homework and hope that my grades don't drop again to the point they're all 80 something %. Again, I'm truly sorry about all of this and I'll try to come back on once in awhile, but don't expect a post. Oh, I'll probably be on Cbox often, but just to see and chat a bit - mostly silent though for homework.

Ah, bye everyone, see you soon~ <3

~ Echo

Inactivity ;A; MYNuxYU

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Inactivity ;A; :: Comments

Splotch
Re: Inactivity ;A;
Post Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 17:39 by Splotch
Thanks for letting us know, Echou~ <3
Kitty
Post Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 19:25 by Kitty
Its fine, Komai.

I am patient and I can wait, wih my fall break, I am just glad that I get time off.

Kitt-san~
Post  by Sponsored content

Inactivity ;A;

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: