Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Storm is here!

Go down 
+2
Pinkkit
Sombra
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pen.

Pen.

Characters : Beetlekit (WindClan Kit, 5/15)
Number of posts : 17

A Storm is here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 21:28

"Hmm ... Warrior. Beetlekit the warrior," the tom stated plainly. "Sorry if I can't play well ..." he said shyly, but right after he said that, he let out a  mrreow of laughter and attempted to playfully swat at her with a sheathed paw. The paw moved sluggishly, however; almost as if it was on purpose.

[OOC: I think you meant Foxkit xD]

Requirements & Appearances:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 21:43

Stormkit swiped a paw back at Beetlekit enthusiastically, but not hitting too hard. "I'm gonna take over the whole forest!" she laughed.

(Ahh, parallels in kits playing in blissful ignorance, haha)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Storm is here! - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Rowankit

Rowankit

Characters : Rowankit
Clan/Rank : Windclan, Kit
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 8:13

Rowankit was running. He rushed along, hopping from star to star, slipping and sliding on the moon. It felt fantastic. He had no idea where he was and he loved it. But Rowankit couldn't stop. He felt as if his paws were... taking... him... somewhere. He didn't know where. He called out for it to stop, and received silence in response. Rowankit didn't know who he was, why he had to exist. He realized that he was slowing down. He let out a sigh of relief, his little heart still beating quickly, thumping against his chest. He stopped at a strangely familiar patch of stars. Two StarClan cats padded up to him, smiling sadly. Fireclaw! Astrolight! He had no idea where the names came from, they just popped into his head. Not knowing why, he dipped his head. "This is the last time we will talk to you. It may strike the other cats that you perhaps have a mental issue, if you try to talk to them about your previous life," mewed the shining blue cat. Astrolight. The fiery red cat, Fireclaw, nodded, chuckling to himself. "How sad it is, for you to be reborn... as a kit. I suppose you deserve it, though. You didn't need to run away. You didn't have to die." Fireclaw's eyes saddened. The StarClan cats exchanged looks, then Astrolight spoke up. "From now on, you will be reborn in Windclan, as a kit by the name of Rowankit." Fireclaw nodded and said: "Yes. You may remember us after this, but..." he sighed. Looking back at Rowankit, he said: "Never mention to anyone that you have lived a previous life." Everything faded away, and Rowankit found himself in a shallow dip on a windy moor, an unknown Clan everywhere he looked. He mewled quietly, afraid and feeling alone...
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 8:46

Stormkit noticed the orange kit amongst the moors. She turned her head and flicked her tail. "Hang on," she said to the kits she was playing with and bounded over to Rowankit. "Hello! Do you want to play with us?"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Rowankit

Rowankit

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 13:03

Tawny wrote:
Stormkit noticed the orange kit amongst the moors. She turned her head and flicked her tail. "Hang on," she said to the kits she was playing with and bounded over to Rowankit. "Hello! Do you want to play with us?"
Rowankit looked up, pulled out of his thoughts. "Oh- huh- uh, yeah!" He got to his paws and bounded over. "I, uh, well, can you tell me why I'm here?" He remembered the words of the cats from his previous life. Don't tell anyone that you have lived a life other than your own, Lightning, they told him. He nods his head. Don't worry. I'm not telling anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 13:38

OOC:
Rowankit wrote:
Rowankit was running. He rushed along, hopping from star to star, slipping and sliding on the moon. It felt fantastic. He had no idea where he was and he loved it. But Rowankit couldn't stop. He felt as if his paws were... taking... him... somewhere. He didn't know where. He called out for it to stop, and received silence in response. Rowankit didn't know who he was, why he had to exist. He realized that he was slowing down. He let out a sigh of relief, his little heart still beating quickly, thumping against his chest. He stopped at a strangely familiar patch of stars. Two StarClan cats padded up to him, smiling sadly. Fireclaw! Astrolight! He had no idea where the names came from, they just popped into his head. Not knowing why, he dipped his head. "This is the last time we will talk to you. It may strike the other cats that you perhaps have a mental issue, if you try to talk to them about your previous life," mewed the shining blue cat. Astrolight. The fiery red cat, Fireclaw, nodded, chuckling to himself. "How sad it is, for you to be reborn... as a kit. I suppose you deserve it, though. You didn't need to run away. You didn't have to die." Fireclaw's eyes saddened. The StarClan cats exchanged looks, then Astrolight spoke up. "From now on, you will be reborn in Windclan, as a kit by the name of Rowankit." Fireclaw nodded and said: "Yes. You may remember us after this, but..." he sighed. Looking back at Rowankit, he said: "Never mention to anyone that you have lived a previous life." Everything faded away, and Rowankit found himself in a shallow dip on a windy moor, an unknown Clan everywhere he looked. He mewled quietly, afraid and feeling alone...

Hey, welcome to WCC! I'm Sun and I'm a moderator for this site. As mentioned before by Splotch, this website can be considered fairly 'vanilla' in that a typical character on the site will be born in a cannon clan and live like the cats in the Warriors books. There are some exceptions, such as rogues or kittypets, but it's up to the Clan leaders whether they are permitted to join the Clans or not. It is not common for a cat to leave StarClan to join the living, but when it does happen it is considered 'reincarnation' and is limited to the birth of a character that is visually and characteristically similar to a cat that had lived before them. Currently, an ongoing plot has left StarClan overrun by the Dark Forest, meaning they cannot communicate with the living cats. Also, the standard policy on interaction with StarClan requires approval by staff members. It looks as if your creation has been interpreted by staff to mean that your character is a rogue kit, and that is perfectly acceptable if you don't want to go through and change it to a clan cat. Anyway, sorry about all the mix-ups and miscommunication cx Hope you enjoy the site~

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
A Storm is here! - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rowankit

Rowankit

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 6:58

Sub wrote:
OOC:
Rowankit wrote:

Hey, welcome to WCC! I'm Sun and I'm a moderator for this site. As mentioned before by Splotch, this website can be considered fairly 'vanilla' in that a typical character on the site will be born in a cannon clan and live like the cats in the Warriors books. There are some exceptions, such as rogues or kittypets, but it's up to the Clan leaders whether they are permitted to join the Clans or not. It is not common for a cat to leave StarClan to join the living, but when it does happen it is considered 'reincarnation' and is limited to the birth of a character that is visually and characteristically similar to a cat that had lived before them. Currently, an ongoing plot has left StarClan overrun by the Dark Forest, meaning they cannot communicate with the living cats. Also, the standard policy on interaction with StarClan requires approval by staff members. It looks as if your creation has been interpreted by staff to mean that your character is a rogue kit, and that is perfectly acceptable if you don't want to go through and change it to a clan cat. Anyway, sorry about all the mix-ups and miscommunication cx Hope you enjoy the site~
I'm really sorry. I actually did live a previous life. It was a very sad one. I know it's probably not allowed, but I can tell you this sad RP tale. I was born in a clan called CelestialClan. I was part of a prophecy, but the prophecy failed. No great danger came to the Clan. My cat, Herostrike, settled in with Moonwatcher as a mate, having four kits. Astrolight and Fireclaw mated, having two kits. Life was good. But then Astrolight left the camp more and more often, and eventually, having had enough, he ran into the forest to use his power over fire to kill himself. It was that moment that Astrolight saw this, and sacrificed herself to save Fireclaw. After that, life was dark and gloomy. Herostrike {me} could not take it anymore. So he lay down besides the Moonpool and asked StarClan, humbly, to... to KILL him. StarClan accepted his request, and he was found dead at the Moonpool. But instead of going to StarClan, Herostrike remained a fallen star. His spirit hung around the camp, and he had to see how much everyone missed him. His mate grieved day and night, his mother, the leader, became more distant from the Clan as she mourned, and the brother Herostrike never met, Juniorpaw, cried. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pen.

Pen.

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 21:12

When Stormkit had bounded off to meet yet another kit, Beetlekit stayed; yet, Stormkit had taken something to be desired with her. Again, it was him - all alone - with the patch of fur on him which she had childishly ruffled.

His lazuli-blue visionaries followed the she-kit to her destination before he patiently awaited for her return. While he waited, he decided he might as well flatten his messy fur. Between licks, he decided he'd go and meet this new kit, too, because even if he had no idea what to say or do, Stormkit could just talk for him. He was restless and unsatisfied by himself.

He threw his his head back and took a quick, light, refreshing breath with his eyes closed. Once done, his eyelids flew open; then, he sprung after Stormkit, his countenance as hollow and emotionless as stone. His eyes flickered and sparked with emotion, excitement and exuberance. The tom-kit flanked Stormkit just from behind, and he stood beside her, his legs rigid like trees, his paws planted firmly on the ground and his head held as high as a deer.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 6:17

Stormkit looked confused. "You're here because you were born here, silly!"

Back to top Go down
Rowankit

Rowankit

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 14:46

"Then... Who's my mom and dad?" (Is it okay if I post a mother and father request at the appropriate place?)
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 23:44

(OOC: Yeah, go ahead)

"I don't know! How do you not know who your parents are?" she sighed impatiently.

Back to top Go down
Pen.

Pen.

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jun 2016 - 22:44

Beetlekit raised one eyebrow as he frowned upon Rowankit. His faced looked as if he had eaten something sour. "... Are you sure you're a kit, then?" How could someone even be if they didn't have parents? The tom tried to wrap the thought around his head. "... Well, maybe you are ... You sure look like a kit to me. You have parents; definitely."

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 0:44

Stormkit looked at Beetlekit. "He does look like a kit to me, too. And even if he wasn't a kit, he'd still have parents - after all, you can't just pop into the world!" Her amber eyes searched Rowankit, looking for something that might be able to be interpreted as an answer to this strange kit. "You smell like WindClan, anyway!"

Back to top Go down
Rowankit

Rowankit

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 6:32

"Um, stop swarming me!" He laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Pen.

Pen.

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 18:01

"..." Beetlekit glanced at Stormkit, as if curious as to what she thought of the tom-kit. It was but a mere glance, however; he quickly stared at Rowankit again. "I don't even know what swarming means ... Anyways, your parents will show up; if they don't -- well, we'll ask others if they've seen them.

"In the mean time, we should get back to playing our game, right?"
He looked again to Stormkit, searching her starry eyes for approval.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Storm is here!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next