Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Storm Vs. Ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Storm Vs. Ice Empty
PostSubject: Storm Vs. Ice   Storm Vs. Ice EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 10:53

Occ: Just for me and Icee

Ic: Stormstar gazed around the WindClan camp, his yellow eyes narrowed. He had been on edge for a few days, and he was sure that all the cats of the Clan could see it. He paused for a few seconds before leaping from the rock he had been sitting on and trotted toward the Medicine Cat den before poking his head in. "Icepaw? Are you here? I need to talk to you."

Storm Vs. Ice ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Storm Vs. Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Vs. Ice   Storm Vs. Ice EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 10:59

"Of course I'm here. Where else would I be? Fighting ThunderClan cats in a magical land of all flowers while ShadowClan spoke to birds with RiverClan and SkyClan muttering about fuzzy squirrel-frog things?" Icepaw mewed sarcastically. She let out an annoyed sigh and sat up, pushing away the pile of poppy seeds she was just staring at for the little while. At least someone was talking to her, leader or not.

Ooc: What a wonderful daughter you got there, Stormy.

Storm Vs. Ice N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Storm Vs. Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Vs. Ice   Storm Vs. Ice EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 11:03

Stormstar rolled his eyes, letting out a huff. "Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about the Nightmare I've been having. It starts with us going to the gathering, but when we get there; it's empty. The clearing is full of blood, but no sign of the other Clans other then for that. I look at the sky, just to make sure it really is the full moon, to find that all the stars and even the moon have disappeared." He paused, trying to think how he would explain what always came next. "Suddenly, we are attacked by unknown cats. We fight back, but they always seem to overpower us. They are about to kill us when...the dreams ends. I've never gotten past this point. I'm thinking that it is a sign from StarClan."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Storm Vs. Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Vs. Ice   Storm Vs. Ice EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 11:55

Icepaw just stared. And stared, and stared, and stared.
After a little while she eventually began to chuckle, which soon turned into a laugh.

"Wow! I didn't think you were this crazy!" she meowed, shaking her head.

"It's just a silly dream! There's no way the Clans would ever die off like that. Sheesh, even though we hate each other, if some nasty cats just padded in on our territory, we would go all LionClan on them." the medicine cat explained.

"You're worrying too much. Nothing has showed up yet, so we're all good. I'll give you something to get rid of that extreme assumption." she mewed and went farther into the den where she kept the medicine.

"I have some thyme, poppy seeds, juniper berries, or chamomile. Which would you prefer?" she asked.

Storm Vs. Ice N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Storm Vs. Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Vs. Ice   Storm Vs. Ice EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 12:04

Stormstar narrowed his eyes at his chuckling daughter, before slamming his paw onto to the ground with such force, it caused snow to fly and cover his chest. "I'm not messing around!" he yowled, not caring who he woke up, his tail lashing. He closed his eyes after a few moments and took a deep breath, trying to take control of his rage. He usually didn't lash out, but he had been losing to much sleep over this. "Please, Icepaw. Something is wrong. I haven't see any of the other Clans since this nightmare started and the fact that we didn't even get to go to the gathering..." He frowned. "Icepaw, what if the other Clans are gone and we don't even know it? What if the other Clans are being attacked, and we are sitting here like rabbits doing nothing!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Storm Vs. Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Vs. Ice   Storm Vs. Ice EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 19:03

Icepaw let out a small hiss at her father. This was so silly! He was getting outraged at nothing.

"You're mouse-brained! There is nothing going on! If something was happening, don't you think that thy would send someone to get us? Even if that cat was from ShadowClan, or any other clan for that matter, they would send someone for help! The clans may hate each other, but I doubt the would be stubborn enough to refuse help in the face of real danger!" the she-cat hissed, raising her voice. By now, some cat would have heard the loud conversation.

Storm Vs. Ice N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Storm Vs. Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Vs. Ice   Storm Vs. Ice EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 3:48

"Icepaw," Stormstar pleaded as he lowered his voice; he didn't want to wake up the whole Clan with this fight, but he just couldn't let it go. "Maybe they are so badly hurt that they can't come to us, whatever it is, something is wrong. Perhaps I am just overreaching, but I don't think I am! I'm just asking you to trust me, Icepaw. Just this once, because if you don't, I fear we could all die..."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storm Vs. Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Vs. Ice   Storm Vs. Ice Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm Vs. Ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: