Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:29

OoC: Lion with me. It's my first ceremony ever. Also, I think Fishy has deemed me warrior to name for a bit.

Lionsong felt the power. Her large golden body lept up onto the rock where Fishstar stood. She felt powerful. She was to name apprentices.

"All cats old enough to catch their own fish gather under the rock for a Clan meeting." Her unfeminine voice boomed across camp.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 9:22

Wolfkit padded from the nursery without hesitation, walking with confidence to stand under the rock. There was an air of excitement and determination about her; she was about to become an apprentice! Finally, she could show the clan what she was capable of. She would blow them away with her hunting and fighting skills. She would become a warrior faster than her den-mates, she decided. She could be the best, all she had to do was work hard. Her eyes gleamed as she sat, waiting to be named and find out who her mentor would be.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 9:41

Seedpaw raced up to sit beside her sister.
"Wolfkit! I'm so happy! Your becoming an apprentice, and we can train together!" She said excitedly.
"Are you nervous? Don't be nervous! It's actually a lot less scary than you think! Are you excited? You should be excited! Today is one of the biggest days of your life!" Seedpaw said quickly, all in one breath.

Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:22

Willowkit poked her head out of the nursery at Lionsongs call and padded out to get sit under the rock with her pelt nicely groomed. She was really excited but she was good at making herself appear calm when underneath she was overwhelmed with excitement. She sat down next to Wolfkit when she got to the rock and mewed a greeting to her and Seedpaw quietly, then rested her deep blue gaze on Lionsong.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Sign_s13
Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:49

Wolfkit nodded, though a thought struck her suddenly. Seedpaw was her sister, but... They were also rivals now, right? She wasn't thinking in terms of making friends with the other apprentices, she was thinking in terms of what she would have to do to get ahead of them. Seedpaw was no exception to that. Sure, she loved her sister, but she didn't want to be playing too nicely with her. "I am excited," She mewed, "I'm going to be the best apprentice in the clan! You watch, I bet I'll be the youngest warrior ever, I'll be so good."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 8:16

"Wolfkit, Turtlekit, Mosskit, and Willowkit. Please step forward." the golden tabby said, speaking over the chatter.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 10:43

Willowkit stepped forward holding in her nervousness and excitement still so she didn't mess up her nicely groomed pelt and looked up at Lionsong happily.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Sign_s13
Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:57

OOC: Fish deleted her announcement for a reason, ceremonies will be handled by the Dark Forest Leader. It was a mix up her on behalf. I'm locking the ceremony topics that you've created.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtlekit, Mosskit, Willowkit, and Wolfkit's Apprentice Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1