Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) Empty
PostSubject: The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)   The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Rippedpaw padded tentatively into Skyclan territory for the first time in his life. His tail dragged on the ground and his paws scuffed the earth with each step. The former Windclan apprentice had stopped to catch and eat something at fourtrees so he wouldn't steal from any clan, but all of the energy was gone from his body. He had lost everything. It was by choice that he had left the clan, but that did not take the sting out of it. For a while the tom had considered leaving the forest and everything in it. Yet, he had the heart of a warrior and couldn't turn away from clan life. He'd considered which leader he should go before and ask to be a part of his clan. Although, the young tom barely knew any of the leaders since he had only been to one gathering. Eventually his paws had carried him to Skyclan. There wasn't much that he knew about the clan other than the fact they climbed trees. It was very different from Windclan. However, they seemed like a noble clan and Crowstar a worthy leader. Rippedpaw opened his mouth to scent the wind, the cat scent was much fresher now. A patrol, He figured right away. Anticipation made him uneasy. He had no idea how these cats would react to an enemy on their territory. As the scent grew closer, he pressed himself to the ground to try and appear as harmless as possible. He wanted them to know he was not a threat.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)   The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Sunblaze leapt from tree to tree as she assessed Leafpaw and got him prepared for his assesment with Ravenfeather.
---------
Leafpaw scented the air for prey but only scented WindClan. Intruder!an alarm rang in his head. He stalked the black and white tom until he pounced on him pinning him down. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" he hissed holding him down as hard as he could.
-----------
Sunblaze leaped out of the tree. "No need to be so harsh." Smiling she turned to the tom. "What's your name? It's okay i won't hurt you and neither will Leafpaw." Glaring at him with a hard stare that made Leafpaw get off him. "Wait i know you!" Leafpaw hissed again as he backed away. "Your Rippedpaw from WindClan!"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)   The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:25 pm

Webtail hadn't intended to end up so close to the assessment and was actually moving further away when aLeafpaw exclaimed. He immediately rounded and returned to defend the apprentice. He "Leafpaw! What happe- Oh.." he blinked and looked out Rippedpaw, he recognized that look, he had been in the same situation not too long ago as well as dragging his son with him to exile. Sympathy crossed his face for a moment as he stood with Sunblaze.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)   The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Rippedpaw stood up slowly after Leafpaw got up. He lowered his head, looking at the ground for a second and sighed, "I was Windclan". His muscles ached, still sore from the battle that had happened not so long ago, but he managed to stay on his paws.
"Can you take me to Crowstar?" The young tom asked. Hopefully they wouldn't press him further. The things he had to say he wished to only discuss with the Skyclan leader. Unless he had to, Rippedpaw did not want to say much.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)   The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 3:50 pm

Tigerblaze, hunting a little ways away, had come racing to his brother's aid immediately when he heard the yowl.

When he spotted the clearing finally, to find that no one was hurt but a strange smell hung in the air, he leapt down from the tree, landing lightly on his feet. The tom paced towards Rippedpaw, his muscles visible beneath velvet fur.
"You want Crowstar?"
He had only been able to hear the last part of the conversation, if you could call it that.
"We can bring you back to camp, but first, you should understand that we don't want any possible intruders. You don't look like a threat, but you can never be too sure…" he paused, gaining his breath. "Did Ashstar send you? And…why would you want to see Crowstar?"
Tigerblaze's tail lashed slowly from side to side as he awaited the apprentice's reply. Though he was not much older than Rippedpaw himself, he was a lot larger, and he used it shamelessly to make himself appear more powerful.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)   The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:52 pm

OCC: It's funny bc Ripped is actually older than Tiger and his litter lol his mentor died though which is why he isn't a warrior.

Rippedpaw stood his ground against the Skyclan warrior, but didn't try to match his attempt at intimidation and simply sighed, "If Ashstar were to hear my name she would probably spit in disgust. No. I am not with her. I'm not longer with Windclan. As for why I want to speak with Crowstar... I wish to join your clan". He hadn't wanted to tell the cats assembled here, but Tigerblaze seemed eager for some sort of answer. The apprentice resisted the urge to shift his paws in discomfort. It was strange being in another clan's territory for the first time and not only that, but he was here to ask for their acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)   The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:05 am

"WHY WOUL-!" Leafpaw was cut short as a hard glare from Sunblaze silenced him. "Okay but you better not attack any kits or queens." As Tigerblaze leaped down she sighed. "We don't need that many cats."
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)   The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 10:21 am

Tigerblaze shrugged, not taking his gaze off of Leafpaw.

"You're the one that yowled like a kit and I had to come running. Don't put this on me." With a good -natured shake of his head, the tom flicked his tail, turning. "Alright, then. We can bring you back to camp."

He twitched his ear, nodding for the cats to come with him, and dashed off.

ooc;; haha, rip rippedpaw <3
anyway, should we take this back to camp?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)   The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 11:31 am

Occ: yeah let's take this to camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)   The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Intruder (Open for any Skyclan cats)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: