Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icee's Woe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Icee's Woe Empty
PostIcee's Woe

Hello WCCers~

Some of you newer members may not know me, but I'm an obscure moderator that's been gone for the past two or so months. I'm very sorry to all of you for this inactivity, especially without much warning, but school's been a problem, and this month my laptop's hard-drive failed.

That meant leaving it with my dad for almost three weeks, as well as losing all of my files. ;__;
It's a tough life.

Anyways, I though I should tell you guys that I am back, although I doubt I'll be a hardcore poster.
Knowing my lack of activity has caused some trouble in the past, and knowing I have some trouble keeping up with apprentices and the like, I've decided to let a few of my characters go (whether or not they die is still not decided).

Say goodbye to Acornheather, Rainstorm, and Poppysong. I can't let go of Mistfeather, and her being an elder doesn't require much of me. Magpiewing is also staying, as I've gotten this far with him and I don't want to let him go either.

Sorry to those of you who've been put in my care. Since Acorn is SkyClan's medicine cat, Oceanpaw will finally get her ceremony, and the MCA position will be open as soon as Winter is ready to take one on. She'll let you guys know, I guess.

Anyways, just updating you guys on my actions, and letting you know I'll be back and more active very soon!

EDIT: scratch poppy otherwise coon would cry

Icee's Woe N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Icee on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Icee's Woe :: Comments

Swiftey
Re: Icee's Woe
Post Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:56 pm by Swiftey
Don't worry about it, I totally get your situation!
Bleu Haikyuu
Post Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:35 pm by Bleu Haikyuu
Aw! I'm glad you're back!! I really hope to see you around again!
Post  by Sponsored content

Icee's Woe

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: