Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The lie that woke her up [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

The lie that woke her up [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lie that woke her up [Closed]   The lie that woke her up [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:38 am

Squirrelpaw nodded and scented around with her eyes closed, the scent coming and going until she was at the back end of the barn. She padded forward until her face hit a patch of thorns. "Ow!!" she yowled loudly in pain. "I think I found the thorns..." she yowled so that Sedgepaw could hear.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The lie that woke her up [Closed]   The lie that woke her up [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:44 am

Sedgepaw nodded quickly "I think I heard!" he yowled back over, he padded over to her, trying to help pick off the thorns.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: The lie that woke her up [Closed]   The lie that woke her up [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Once all the thorns were gone Squirrelpaw backed up a little. "Thanks, I'll be sure not to do that again!" she chuckled. She looked up and saw the sky starting to lighten, enabling her to see a bit better. "The suns coming up, we should be able to find it a bit easier now" she mewed to Sedgepaw.

PostSubject: Re: The lie that woke her up [Closed]   The lie that woke her up [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lie that woke her up [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2