Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 19:45

Wolfkit padded from the nursery, her pale eyes scanning around camp. She was nearly old enough to become an apprentice now... Well, she was 5 moons, anyways. She was ready, though-- she would become the best apprentice possible, and then, the best warrior! And after that, the best deputy and leader. She didn't just hope it-- she knew it. In an effort to achieve that goal, she had recently taken up the habit of watching apprentices outside the apprentice den whenever they practiced the hunters crouch or any fighting moves, and she practiced them in secret. Her mentor, she thought, would surely be in for a pleasant surprise on their first day of training.
At the moment, there were no apprentices for her to watch, so she looked around for the other kits. She genuinely liked playing with them, but she also saw it as an opportunity for sizing up future rivals. After all, she wouldn't be battling them, but her becoming the deputy and then the leader depending on her being better than them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 20:50

"Hiiiiyyaa!" A shriek came from out of nowhere. Seedkit tackled her sister, grinning.
"Gotcha!" She exclaimed, letting out a laugh.
"Aren't you ever gonna try and tackle me nowadays? It's so lonely in the champions' circle." She joked.

OOC: Mobile. -.-

Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 0:07

Wolfkit, never one to back down from a challenge, had a defiant gleam in her eye. "You watch out Seedkit, I'll knock you right out of the champions' circle." She threatened playfully; though she was just playing around with her littermate, Wolfkit was very competitive, and she meant what she said.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 17:39

"You can try!" She said proudly, stepping off of her sister.
"Wanna prank a cat? Or listen to a story by an elder? Or listen to my glorious story of how awesome I am, and how I'm going to become more awesome as I get older?"

OOC: Short post bc mobile

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 17:43

Toadpaw padded out of the apprentices den, he sat down next to the two "A new kit?" he asked with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 17:49

"She's a new kit...I'm almost an apprentice. She corrected Toadpaw.
Spotting a butterfly, Seedkit wandered away from the group, wanting to catch it and keep it for her own.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 17:59

Toadpaw growled "Was I even talking to you, you don't seem to act quite like one either" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 18:05

Seedkit stopped padding off, and turned to face Toadpaw, "I so totally act like one. And I bet that in a few days, when I become an apprentice, I'll be way better than you ever were!" She responded, narrowing her eyes and smirking devilishly.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 18:21

Toadpaw smirked "Ya, well I bet you will never get such a scar I have. And If you were made an apprentice I would say that you would be lucky" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 18:25

"If you live to be a warrior, that would be lucky," Seedkit retorted, "Oh, and, that scar...it's more pleasant to look at than your face." She finished. She stalked up to the apprentice, looking angrily into his eyes.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 18:29

Toadpaw stay 'calm', he was pretty hard to beat when you got him angry "I could face you in a fight and win if your so ready to become an apprentice" he challenged, unsheathing his claws and digging then into the ground "I'm always up for a fight, apprentice" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 18:36

Wolfkit was watching her sister and Toadkit with interest in her eyes; she had never seen two cats seriously fight before. Of course, she thought that Toadpaw, a seasoned apprentice, would win against Seedkit... Then again, if she watched, it would be a chance to size-up both Seedkit and Toadpaw as opponents. In the back of her mind, she did worry that Seedkit would get hurt, but that part of her brain was promptly hushed by the more ambitious part of her.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 18:40

Seedkit could tell that Toadpaw was getting angry, and she decided to push it even farther. She reached up, and with her paw she slapped Toadpaw across the face.
"I hope that stung as much as my eyes sting when I look at you." She said.
She reached up again for another slap.
"When I was at the dirtplace today, I thought of you when I saw all of the dirt on the ground...and, I can smell the stench now, it must be you, Toadpaw." Seedkit told him.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 18:57

Toadpaw hissed and grabbed Seedkit by the scruff, he threw her to the ground. He pinned her down with a hard, unsheathed claws and looked amused, though her was hard to impress.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 19:09

The pain that came was sudden and sharp. A tiny, pathetic mewl came from Seedkit's mouth.
She needed to get Toadpaw off, but he was too big for her. She bit down as hard as she could on the paw that Toadpaw had used to hold her down.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]   Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Even a wolf has humble beginnings [Open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next