Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElizzaBear

ElizzaBear

Characters : Shimmerkit and Sleekkit
Clan/Rank : WC: Kit and RC: Kit
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 13

Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits) Empty
PostSubject: Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits)   Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Sleekkit slowly rose from his bed and stumbled around the nursery. He hadn't quite mastered the art of walking so he never left the nursery. He liked the nursery and never thought to leave it. Why would he? He had everything he needed and there was always someone there to talk to if he ever got lonely. Don't get confused, he was curious about the outside, but he always heard a load roar from outside. The older cats called it wind and would always calmly walk out into it. He never could understand how they weren't afraid of it but just assumed that maybe it wasn't as scary as it sounded. As he stumbled about the nursery, he found his cat-tail toy and decided the play around with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits) UiY41l4Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits) 2c36b94544553e5a99b209f62fa65a8aeeb06635_hqStrange Beginnings (Open for all kits) Tumblr_ni8ydbB1UY1u55xnmo1_400
Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits) Tumblr_mbbpqrc7eK1r501n2o1_500Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits) B1d553753efb4c8ac933cb65293532123ed6938c_hqStrange Beginnings (Open for all kits) 199a637c0061c6217ee40113e5a49ca0120d1566_hq
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits)   Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:27 pm

"Hey Sleekkit want to play a game of moss-ball?" A pair of amber eyes asked from the corner of the nursery, he stepped out of the shadow and introduced himself, "I'm Duskkit, you seem a little lonely why not you be my friend?" he waited for a reply to his approach. What happens if he doesn't like me? Duskkit worried, what if I acted a bit too bossy?
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits)   Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:25 am

Twistedkit sat alone in her nest. She still felt confused. She was an orphan, not even clan blood, yet they accepted her. But that wasn't the thing that was confusing her; the camp rules and warrior code made her head spin. She looked around for a cat to play with, or even explain clan life to her.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits)   Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Beginnings (Open for all kits)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: