Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feline Casanova [super open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BattlestarGalacticat

BattlestarGalacticat

Characters : Softkit of Windclan
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43

Feline Casanova [super open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feline Casanova [super open]   Feline Casanova [super open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:40 pm

(OOC: I didn't post from Sunday until Thursday and nothing happened, and before that was a full 2 day pause between posts. I wasn't sure what was up with Newt and wanted to continue my plot with Gold, so I went ahead. I'm sorry, I just didn't know if you were still in it after just 1 post in a week)

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Feline Casanova [super open]   Feline Casanova [super open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:39 pm

OOC:yeah I'm so sorry about that.

IC: Gold purred. "Well of course I have time for my self, that's when I go collecting herbs by myself or organize them when I'm alone, other times I go hunting or just sit and enjoy the sun. We don't have that many cats in our little group. What about you what do you do in your alone time?" The tabby meowed flicking her tail. She didn't want to be rude to Newt but Ajax was an interesting and handsome Tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
BattlestarGalacticat

BattlestarGalacticat

Characters : Softkit of Windclan
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Feline Casanova [super open]   Feline Casanova [super open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Ajax flashed a charming smile at Gold. "Maybe sometime you could go sunning with me. I'm quite a professional at lounging in the sun, you know. I also enjoy teasing the rats around here and chasing birds. And what about you, Newt?" Ajax called to the tom walking ahead of him. He had been neglecting the other rogue, and though it wasn't in his character to feel guilty, he didn't want to be on the bad side of one of Gold's friends. "What's a cat like you do for fun around here?"

PostSubject: Re: Feline Casanova [super open]   Feline Casanova [super open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feline Casanova [super open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2