Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

feisty feline (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

Number of posts : 62

feisty feline  (open) Empty
PostSubject: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 16:42

( I'm back on ^^' people and I'm ready to roll!!!)

Shadepaw glanced at her next victim patiently,her front shoulders shifted up and down as she prepared herself to jump.With a great leap,Shadepaw jumped over the tail grass and landed on her pray,trapping it in between her paws.She quickly moved her mouth towards it's neck and bit down,cutting it's windpipe.Once dead, she grabbed the mouses tail,seeing that it was to large to fit in her mouth, and began her walk back towards ShadowClan Camp.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 16:49

OOC: ohmegosh welcome back! :D

ic: Shadowsong was just out and about when she saw Shadepaw. "Greetings, Shadepaw!" She mewed. "I see you're hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 17:18

Shadepaw jumped slightly in surprise as she heard Shadowsongs greeting."Greeting to you too Shadowsong." She replied,turning towards her."What do you think of the mouse I caught?" She asked and purred at her achievement.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 17:23

"Great catch!" She praised. "You're a pretty good hunter! Unlike me."
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 17:30

Shadepaw dropped the mouse between her paws,seeing that she was getting tired of holding it's weight up."I've never seen you hunt before Shadowsong,so I wouldn't know,but you shouldn't let yourself down." She meowed."I just got lucky today I guess, after all, my mentor hasn't took me hunting yet,or any other type of training."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 17:41

"Oh really? Well then you're doing fantastic!" She purred. "And well, I can't hunt very well. It's not my strong point, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 17:48

"I think it's just pure instinct." She replied,purring along with Shadowsong before picking the mouse up again."I should probably go put this in the hunting pile now,after all it's my duty,being a apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 17:54

"Oh, of course. Sorry to keep you from your duties." She smiled at the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 17:59

Shadepaw turned back towards the direction of the camp,but turned her head towards shadowsong."What are you going to do anyway,Shadowsong?" She meowed curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 18:08

"Oh, I was actually going to attempt to hunt. If you want, you can join me," She mewed. "I don't think your mentor would mind."
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 18:21

Shadepaw purred happily as a response."Ok, that sounds nice.Once I put this in the pile I'll return." She replied,getting ready to take off."And I haven't seen Raggedclaw for a while,so I wouldn't know." She meowed lastly before running back towards camp with the mouse dangling down from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 19:06

Shadowsong then sat down, waiting for Shadepaw to return. "Hmm.. I don't think Raggedclaw would mind. Seeing how I was his apprentice too." She meowed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 14:31

Shortly after leaving, Shadepaw came running up towards Shadowsong with a large grin on her face."Alright, I'm baack!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 21:22

"Great!" She mewed happily. "Now let's go. Now that it's finally Newleaf again, prey should be plentiful." She started off farther into the territory.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 12:44

"Alright" She replied before followed shortly behind Shadowsong happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feisty feline (open)   feisty feline  (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

feisty feline (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next