Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

promising seeds [OPEN to SC]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

promising seeds [OPEN to SC] Empty
PostSubject: promising seeds [OPEN to SC]   promising seeds [OPEN to SC] EmptySat 7 Jan 2023 - 10:58

Asterkit- ShadowClan kit

The rocks of Highstones were particularly hard on the soft pads of a kit, but Asterkit knew nothing different. The small bundle of black fluff perched atop a small rock in the middle of ShadowClan camp, taking in her surroundings once more. The sheer, sloping, rocky hills were familiar and yet alien at the same time, as if some instinct knew that she should be stalking the marshes, not padding over rocks and pebbles. A gust of wind cut through her short yet thick pelt, causing the young kitten to shiver suddenly. The temperature, she knew, would fall as the sun hid and the moon rose. Even now, the last rays of sunlight were disappearing behind the horizon, and ShadowClan was stirring. Asterkit enjoyed watching her Clan wake as the WindClanners fell asleep. It felt as if they and they only prowled the night.

Although not quite six moons yet, Asterkit was hoping that some warrior or apprentice could be persuaded to show her a hunting crouch, or maybe some fighting moves. The small, fluffy kitten carefully licked down a patch of fur on her chest. She was determined to show the Clan that she was fully capable of being an apprentice the instant she turned six moons of age.

Back to top Go down

promising seeds [OPEN to SC]
Page 1 of 1