Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)

Go down 
+3
Clover
Cat
Bleu Haikyuu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 12:10 am

Marxism's red fur shimmered in the shadows like wet slime as she entered in from her watching place. "Ah, Grey, is this our new clan?" The pretty she-cat asked her companion, eyeing the others. Her tail was kinked in odd directions, and her right ear burned to skull, but there was enough beauty in her eyes and the rest of her body to still draw admiring gazes.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 6:15 am

Gray's head snapped up.
"It took you long enough," Gray replied. He rose and padded over to her.
"Indeed this is our new clan. However, be nicer to them. I believe I've taken a liking to these rouges," Gray murmured, glancing over his shoulder. His eyes scanned the cats. Then he turned back and smirked.
"Anyway... I believe you should make an announcement... explaining who you are and who you will be," Gray hissed.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 7:13 am

OOC: Wait hold on, are they like suppose to know each other? If that's the case I need to edit my post.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 7:15 am

ooc- yes, Thin. and we don't have brambles, we're in twolegplace cx

ic- Dusty smiled at Gold. "S'all right." He purred before returning to watching Gray and- who was that?!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 3:18 pm

Gray turned around and spotted Dusty. The gray tom walked over, beckoning Maxism to come.
"Dusty. Meet Maxism. She's a friend of mine who will be joining here... as a deputy of sorts," Gray introduced. Gray felt the sudden softness that rushed through him. The only thing he could think of was I hope Dusty isn't mad about this. Gray shook his head and frowned. Why was he thinking like that?

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 3:42 pm

Marxism strode forward pridefully. Her eyes scanned the new group. Rather shabby and small. With a huff, the red she-cat licked her nose. "They're decent." She commented wryly.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 4:30 pm

Dusty got up from his spot under the resting area. "Nice to meet ya, Marxism! How ya doin'?" He asked, flicking his tail with a smile. Hm. Well, new cats come every day, right? Hopefully this one's nice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 4:43 pm

OOC: Oh ok sorry XD

I'll go edit my thing, well nvm. I guess I can edit it and just do a redo of it? Idk, but here we go. If I do anything wrong I'll just delete this post, I think it would be better to do it through a PM so I can do it...

IC: Newt padded over to the group of cats, all of them he knew. He could always remember everyone's names all the time, he sat down. He dipped his head at Gray and to the others "It is nice to see you all" he mewed respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 5:25 pm

Soul bounded into view, huffing breath. "Sorry I'm late, boys... And dames," she said, nodding at Marxism and Gold. "Got in a bit of a scuffle, but she should be tending to her eye on the other side of twolegplace by now," she said proudly, licking her paw. Her light brown eyes twinkled with a childish mischievousness. She was a very young cat still, she would've just been coming out of her apprenticeship by now.

The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 5:40 pm

Newt smiled as he heard the voice of Soul, she was so pretty and nice, but he still said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 10:05 pm

Avrae's head lifted as soon as she heard the voices of some other cats. The fuzzy fox-like kit yawned and blinked her blue eyes. "What's going on here?" She meowed tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3