Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)

Go down 
+3
Clover
Cat
Bleu Haikyuu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 1:30

Dusty thought about this for a moment before deciding it was probably right. "Hm," was all he said in reply. "So, where d'ya come from then, Gray?" He asked, brows raised.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 1:35

"I came from another Two Leg Place. Came here then," Gray murmured, "Anyway, you been here or did you come from somewhere else too?"

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 1:46

"I've been here since I was 'bout nine moons old. Me 'n my brother, Rag, came here from there countryside. We hopped on a monster 'n traveled here. It was scary, but we were tough as nails for young'uns. I dare say we was the bravest kits in there world," he said, beaming at his story. He didn't notice he was smiling- talking sure distracted him from the pain on his body which was fading slowly. "We's bargained with an old coot to get us here place. Fairly easy, a few mice 'n he was off to his twolegs. I dare say he was on the brink of death- in fact I'm sure he be dead now." A rumble started in his chest as his mind wandered a bit, but he said nothing more.

ooc- it is so difficult to write like someone from the stereotypical country cause their grammar is so bad ;-;

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 1:49

OOC: ha that sucks

IC: Gray nodded in understanding.
"You're still pretty tough. I haven't ever been hit that hard in a fight yet," Gray chuckled. He looked at Dusty. Maybe he could become friends with this cat. If so, that'd be wonderful.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 1:54

"Aw, shucks. Thank ya. Well, my specialty is pummelin' somebody. In the country, it's fun to fight. It's not ever for somethin' serious, though. It's just for fun. Out there, there's food at every corner and fun at every road," he breathed, looking up at the sky. He shook out his pelt again. perhaps this Gray could be his friend. Just to think, though, they tried to fight each other for power ten minutes ago. That's just how cats are, he guessed. Or maybe that's just how the city life was. "If real fights ever happened back there, though, somebody would either forgive 'em or ignore 'em. No in between." He finished, eyes twinkling a bit. At times like this, he really wanted to go back home.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 1:59

Gray smiled and laughed.
"Where I came from, cats fought for the smallest scraps of food. Most cats were killed in those fights. It was a hard life but only the toughest survived (he came from the place BloodClan came from)," Gray murmured. His eyes drifted over to Dusty. He smiled gently. It was a weird action for him. Where he came from, smiling was rare. He never had felt happy and carefree. Maybe he'd finally found a place he could fit in, even if it was taken by force at first.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 2:03

Dusty looked to him with a bit of shock. "It's better here, you know. We still fight 'n all, but we get by and everyone knows their place. Maybe your life could be better here. It's still tuff 'n all, but most of us can make it out alive fine enough," he mewed. His smile fell back into existence finally.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 2:05

Gray nodded in agreement. He closed his eyes, but they snapped open at the soft splash of water on his head. Gray's face showed complete and utter disgust and shock as more water dropped onto his head as rain began to sprinkle down.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 2:08

Dusty let out a squeak as he felt water droplets. "Oh no, not again. It just rained!" He whined, and gestured for Gray to follow him. He padded to the sheltered area of his camp. It was really just a sheltered area from a fallen building, but it worked well. Rag and a few others had already made themselves comfortable and were sleeping. "You can stay in here, I guess. We can introduce you in the morning, but I suggest staying to the far side for now until y'all get acquainted." He suggested.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 2:13

Gray looked a Dusty gratefully, especially since he literally had attacked him only a mere 20 minutes ago. Gray found an empty spot and took it. He curled up and laid his head on his paws. Gray closed his eyes and curled his tail around his paws.
"This is the most comfortable spot I've ever had for quite a while," Gray whispered.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 2:16

"Then make yourself at home," he purred quietly, settling in beside Rag, near Gray. He adjusted the cobwebs on his brothers face, making sure he was okay before nuzzling his shoulder. Rag was deep asleep and Dusty laid down, tail curling around himself.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 2:21

Gray nodded sleepily and drifted into darkness.

--TIME SKIP--

Gray sat outside the place they were all sleeping. His eyes were glued to the entrance to the alley. Where was Maxism? That stupid cat was supposed to be here by now. Gray frowned and grumbled. He cleaned his fur out and yawned.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 3:01

Dusty awoke a bit after Gray and sat silently, watching him. He didn't move, speak or anything. He was quite observant, after all. What's he doing there? He wondered, blinking away his thoughts.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 3:44

Gold padded in tiredly. Her pelt was streaked with mud and blood but she carried a huge bundle of herbs. She blinked her pale light green eyes at the newcomer and then looked at Dusty who had just emerged. "Sorry I'm later than I said I'd be Dusty. Some Twoleg tried to catch me and i had to escape, then it started raining, but I was able to get the herbs we needed. Who's this?" The cinnamon colored swirled tabby meowed flicking her thin tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 4:42

Newt watched through brambles Ugh, why does everyone have to be in the same place. It's so crowded! he thought in anger. He slipped from a puddle of water making only his paw show through the bramble, he quickly pulled it back in but it only made more noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next