Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)

Go down 
+3
Clover
Cat
Bleu Haikyuu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) Empty
PostSubject: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Gray had been a powerful cat. He might be very young, but he could take down nearly any cat in his path. The gray tom moved through the streets of the Twolegplace with ease. He had had his eyes on a band of rouges that he'd take over... then he'd use them to mess with those stupid clan cats. Gray found the place he was looking for, a large alley way between to of the buildings. He spotted the group of cats already there. Perfect Gray mused. He jumped onto the dumpster and glared down at the cats.
"I am Gray. I am here to lead you," Gray said so matter-of-factly. He was confident that they would just bow down to him. At least... that's what he thought would happen.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:58 pm

Dusty had come back from a nearby abandoned building with five mice alongside his brother, Rag. As soon as he spotted a menacing stranger jump atop the dumpster right by their home, he jumped and tossed the mice in the pile. He ran over, hissing something about a trespasser, and leaped onto the dumpster beside the mystery tom. But Rag knocked him off before he could do anything, fearing his brother would slam the tom into the wall with no words as he did with anyone who tried to mess with him or Rag.

"Hey! What makes you think you come here 'n claim the place? Y'all should know darn right this ain't yours! 'An we ain't need no leading! We're just'a tryna get by, so screw off! This is Dusty's place 'n not yours, no way, no how!" Rag exclaimed before Dusty could do anything. Dusty shook out his fur and glared at Gray, nodding at his brothers words.

ooc- i suggest slashing his face in defiance or somethin

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Gray's eyes narrowed to menacing yellow slits. He was younger than these cats, but not smaller. Gray rushed forward, in a blur of stormy gray fur. He looked almost like a moving storm cloud as he slashed out and clawed Rag's muzzle.
"I don't like back-talk," Gray hissed. The tom licked his claws, eyeing the two cats.
"So Dusty... I'm guessin' you technically lead right now, eh? Well... I'm taking over. I won't have any trouble using brute force either," Gray looked at Dusty with cold eyes. A smirk played on his face, making him look brutally charming.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:22 pm

Rag fell back in suprise, eyes widening as he fell off the dumpster. He gasped as he hit the ground, blood welling in the cut. He didn't move. He didn't want to. He simply layed there as Dusty quickly checked him from the top of the dumpster, making sure he was okay.

-

Dusty turned back to the tom, a snarl on his lips. "W-" He was cut off as he spoke. "Hey, now, I don't want to hurt ya, but this is my terf. You can't take over. If it's a fight ya want, it's a fight y'all' get. Just dun' hurt my brother again." He growled, unsheathing his claws. He attempting to remain as calm as possible, but anger flew off of him in all directions.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Gray still sat there calmly, not batting an eye.
"Fine. How bout... whoever wins this fight... takes this turf. The looser can either stay as a minor or leave?" Gray suggested coldly. He closed his eyes and smiled again.

OOC: if we happen to do a fight scene with them, what would you want me to do?

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:30 pm

ooc- battle system is unnecesary since this'll be quick- I suggest a few hits back and forth before Gray hits him in the chest, knocking him down where Dusty is breathless?

"Fine. Let's fight, yeah?" he said, swiping an unsheathed claw to Gray's face, pummeling him quite a bit as he struck a few more quick hits. Bits of blood flew and he grew nervous. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. What if I kill him? I won't, I won't. Everything'll be fine, I just have to knock him off the dumpster, maybe... With a 'shing!' of his claws, he was notified quite a bit of damage had been done, but not quite enough.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Gray was hit. He felt the pain but pushed it down. The tom twisted around, kicking Dusty in the muzzle. The gray cat spun around again and head-butted Dusty in the shoulder. Gray stepped back for a second. A large grin covered his muzzle as he lunged forward and slammed his paw straight into the other cat's chest. He hit him square and hard. For such a young cat he had the strength of a full-grown clan warrior. Gray had finished his job without a single scratch on Dusty, which was a very pleasant thing for Gray to see. He never liked to harm cats that would possibly be friends of his. Gray leaned over Dusty and stared at him with wide amber eyes.
"So. I guess I win," Gray closed his eyes and smiled. He could feel the pain from his small wounds, but didn't show anything.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Dusty was in quite a bit of pain, and groaned as he fell to the dumpster. He looked away, huffing a bit. "I guess you do," he replied, looking away as he shakily got up. "But, fine. Don't think I'll be givin' ya a single ounce of respect around here, though. The best ya could do is stay out of ma way," he growled. He shoo out his fur, twisting over and leaping down onto the ground.

A few moments later, he turned back to face Gray with a glare before turning to his brother, still wincing in pain. "Are you okay, Rag?" He asked, licking the blood from his wound. Rag nodded and laid down still and Dusty sat with a sigh.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Gray smiled defiantly.
"I'm not expecting Respect... All I need is loyalty and courage," Gray purred before jumping off the Dumpster. His smile turned into a grin. He knew another surprise would pop up soon enough. Gray licked his paw.
"If you put cobwebs on it, the bleeding will stop," Gray suggested to Dusty coldly.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:32 pm

Dusty blinked, not expecting to get advice. He huffed again, and turned to the dumpster, grabbing a pawful of cobwebs. "Are you foolin' with me?" He asked coldly, eyes unblinking and cold like his voice. He shoved them at his brother. "Put those on your cut, yeah?" He suggested nudging him with his foot and Rag obliged, getting up and padding off with the cobwebs.

"So, am I 'allowed' ta ask what you want, then?" He asked, eyes staring, shifting uncomfortably.

ooc- enemies to lovers? jkjk unless we could actually do that... ;)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:55 pm

OOC: ohhh maybe! I do have another plot where after this plot ends, Gray leaves the Rouges and joins Shadowclan and becomes mates with Rainkit (Rainbow) but what if before that, his first lover was Dusty :0

IC: Gray blinked and looked at Dusty.
"It's a pretty long story. I guess I want revenge on those dumb Clan cats," Gray shrugged. He looked at Dusty with empty amber eyes.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:58 pm

ooc- yes

ic- "For?" He inquired, eyes suddenly filling with interest. Dusty's eyes had two modes- too much emotion, or too much emptiness. it was most often emotion, and he watched his brother run off before turning his attention back to Gray. Brows furled, he concentrated on Gray, a bit disdainful in his eyes.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:05 pm

"Oh... personal reasons," Gray muttered. He stood and shook his head. His muscles rippled beneath his stormy gray fur. He padded over to Dusty and looked him in the eye, studying the other tom.
"I can help you grow this 'clan'. Why don't we give it a name?" Gray purred. He flicked his tail and turned away.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Dusty decided not to question him further. He blinked, scooting over a bit. "Ah guess." He mewed, looking away for a moment. "If you have the clans so much, though, why make us one?" He asked, dim eyes twinkling with curiosity.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:23 pm

"You have to have a clan to beat a clan," Gray replied. It was simple facts. How else did those clan cats survive? Gray looked up. He licked his fur, cleaning the rest of the blood off of his gray fur.

PostSubject: Re: The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)   The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Takeover (FOR THE ROUGES)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: