Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} Empty
PostSubject: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 17:50

OOC: Educate yo'self. If you want, lol.

The cream apprentice could taste blood in her mouth as her chest heaved. She had no energy left, she had to stop running. She ducked for cover in an alleyway, her cream fur soaked by the chilling rainstorm. She shivered helplessly, catching her breath. Choked sobs echoed throughout the alleyway. The she-cat was aching in her heart. "I didn't get to say goodbye!" she wailed quietly, thinking of Marigoldpaw. What would Jayflight think of her? She couldn't return to camp, the dog might still be out there. The young cat curled up, looking around for a cat, any cat. She didn't care if a twoleg came to pick her up, it would be safe and dry in one of those strange dens. Her brown eyes were full of sorrow and regret. It was her fault. What if Marigoldpaw was dead? What if Cedarpaw had to find her body laying in the forest? She shook her head. "Is anyone out there...?" she asked with a trembling voice. "Please... I'm lost!"

Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 17:55

OOC: I haven't RPed Newt yet and I really want to, I do have him for the rouge group but I guess I can still RP him.

A cat with green eyes looked at the apprentice throw the shadows, he purred "Hello young one, lost?" he mewed sitting down and neatly curling his tail around himself, he began to lick his paw.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 17:59

A kit with the pelt exactly like a newborn Fox kit poked her head into the alleyway. Avrae blinked her light blue eyes and tilted her head. "Well look what a pickle you've gotten your self into now. That dumpster next to you has rats so be careful. I'm Avrae what's your name?" The fluffy Fox like kit meowed padding over.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 18:00

The she-cat nodded silently, not moving closer. She was very shaken still, and she didn't know what to think. She tentatively drew nearer. "There was a dog... My s-sister... It's all my fault... Who-who are you two?" 

OOC: The last topic was Finding Nemo now we're going full on The Lion King lol

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 18:22

Newt purred at the new comer "My name is Newt" he mewed "I'm a rouge of course" he mewed with a grin. He didn't seem to mean right now, but when you really did threaten him or his friends you really would get to see why he was so evil. He sniffed her pelt "Your a SkyClan cat who is an apprentice, you had two siblings?" he had a good scent, he wasn't too bad at stuff like that "Hm, I'm guessing your name is..." he thought, had he seen an apprentice lately? "Ah yes, I'm guessing Lilypaw" he announced with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 15:08

Acorn appeared from the shadows. "Boo!"She said, rather loudly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 15:12

Newt turned and growled to see another rouges "How many rouges are here?" he asked then turning back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 15:28

The cream cat jumped in fright. "D-don't do that!" she yelped. "And I'm not SkyClan! ... Not anymore. You got my name wrong, too." She thought for a moment. She realized the evil she had done to her siblings. She called Jayflight a dirty, worthless excuse for a tom... she yelled at her littermate, her best friend. What was she out here for? What did she look to find? "My name isn't 'Lilypaw.' It's... it's Soul."

Ooc: changing her text color too just for the fun of it

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 0:08

Pepper smelled blood and a dog, she peered out of one of the nearby rubbish and spotted to cats, no, one cat and a kit it seemed. She stepped out from the abandoned boxes and studied them. "Are you alright?" She spotted a familiar cat as she came out and gasped. "A-acorn?" She hadn't expected to find her here, was she still angry for stopping Acorn from attacking the clan cats?

OOC: I guess this can be Newt's intro the the rouge group.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 15:36

Soul peered over at the cat who had just arrived. She called the she-cat Acorn. She knew the kit was Avrae. She was still soaking wet... nothing made sense. She wished she could ask Jayflight for guidance, but she had to put the past behind her. "Okay... Can someone please explain who's who 'round here before anyone else shows up to confuse me?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 16:23

Newt chuckled "I know no one here but myself here young lady" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:54

Avrae purred. "Same here!" She chirped happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}   Showered By The Empty Hopes {open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Showered By The Empty Hopes {open}
Page 1 of 1