Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN}   Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 15:40

Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed

Seedkit was sitting just outside the nursery, flicking a mossball from one paw to another. She had had nothing to do all day, nothing but sit around and toss a mossball to herself, blow around some leaves, attempt to sneak out of camp and fail, and jump around in the sand. She decided not to try to do anything fun because, like before, her fun would've been disrupted by some warrior. She yawned, her head falling to rest on the mossball. Maybe she'd just sleep.
No! You can't sleep! Your going to be the best RiverClan warrior ever, and they don't sleep until they do something good for the Clan? Right?
She rolled over onto her back, closing her eyes and taking in a breath.
"I need something to do..." She murmured to herself.

Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN} 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN}   Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 15:54

Goosestorm looked quizzically at Seedkit as the little kit rolled around in the camp. "Have you w-worn yourself out yet?" he said with a laugh, approaching the pale-furred kit. His small frame still towered over the young kit despite his stature. "You're a funny th-thing, you know that?" His kind blue eyes had a teasing gleam to them.

Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN} TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN}   Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 16:15

Seedkit looked up at Goosestorm. "Me? Tired? Pft. I could run the entire course of the river and back right now if I could without stopping for anything! She proudly squeaked, leaping up and puffing out her chest.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN}   Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 16:46

Goosestorm's signature crooked smile crossed his face at the kit's attitude. "You'll make a g-great apprentice, kid," he said with an encouraging nod, "I'm Goosestorm. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN}   Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN} EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 3:59

"I'm Seedkit!" She introduced herself.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN}   Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN} EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 11:29

Ooc: mobile

Goosestorm giggled at the kit. They were funny little things, kits. They were always on top of the world. They were so innocent, they didn't know the dangers of the world right outside their doors... "A-and I'm Goosestorm," he mewed. "RiverClan could use some cats as enthusiast-tic as you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN}   Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN} Empty

Back to top Go down

Mess With The Flower, You Get The Seed {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1