Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i'm a mess [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

i'm a mess [open] Empty
PostSubject: i'm a mess [open]   i'm a mess [open] EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 5:53

Smokewish staggered into camp with Birchpaw, one she squeezed tight shut and bleeding. The pain was almost unbearable. She just had to hope Goldeneye and Cloudstone could fix it. She stumbled and fell in the centre of the clearing, whimpering pitifully. Her other wounds were like nothing compared to this. Oh, how she hated that mangy ThunderClanner for doing this to her! "G-Goldeneye!" She called out weakly, just hoping this was an injury that would heal.

ooc: short and awful ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

i'm a mess [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm a mess [open]   i'm a mess [open] EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 6:00

Spotfur ran at his mate's call. He himself was awaiting treatment for the dog fight in which he lost half his left ear. He licked Smokewish worriedly. "Oh, dearest, what happened?! Who did this to your beautiful eye? I assure you, they will pay!" His ear mattered not. Smokewish mattered the most right now.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

i'm a mess [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm a mess [open]   i'm a mess [open] EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 7:35

Nightpaw raised her ears at the smell of blood. She heard whimpering and a cry for Goldeneye come from a familiar voice. Smokewish! Nightpaw immediately ran up to her mother, who was now laying in the center of camp. She was covered with wounds, but the one that stood out was her eye. It was streaming with blood. "Smokewish are you okay?"
-----
Birchpaw stumbled into camp right behind Smokewish. He was covered with scratches and wounds but Smokewish was much much worse. They'd been in battle with a Thunderclan patrol, and a Heartless warrior had clawed Smokewish's eye. He watched as she fell in the clearing, and as Spotfur and Nightpaw rushed to her side. It was unbearable to think of hat pain Smokewish was probably in right now. "We were patroling when we ran into a Thunderclan Patrol. We fought them, and Violetfall scratched her eye. But i got her back by beating up that apprentice of hers."He answered Spotfurs question, His face expressionless, as the scene replayed in his head.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

i'm a mess [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm a mess [open]   i'm a mess [open] EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 7:38

Spotfur narrowed his eyes. Violetfall. I remember her. So, she's a warrior now. He hissed under his breath. To think he had once harbored a crush on this cat. Now she had half blinded his mate, and she would pay. He unsheathed his claws, digging them into the ground, leaving deep marks in the soft ground. He imagined those same claws sinking into Violetfall. He thought she was his friend. He was so naive! He had once vowed to avoid her in battle, to not hurt her. Now was the time to break it. "I will avenge you, my sweet Smokewish." He said as he pressed against her. He had to prepare.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

i'm a mess [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm a mess [open]   i'm a mess [open] EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 20:09

Goldeneye was in the back of her den, sorting her herbs and taking a mental note of what she needed, enjoying the moment of peace while it lasted. It didn't last though. The screams, smell of blood, and growling brought Goldeneye from her and Cloudstone's den and her stomach dropped to the ground. Goldeneye, equipped with moss, cobwebs, and goldenrod rushed out to meet Smokewish. Knowing, that the she-cat would be unable to move, she settled down with her in the clearing, chewing her goldenrod to a pulp.

Goldeneye pressed the polituce into her eye, smearing and rubbing until it was all in there. Goldeneye pressed the moss into her eye, thankfully it was still there, but the damage was plentiful. Goldeneye as tightly as she could, wrapped the cobweb around the moss that she packed her eye with and stepped back with blood-soaked paws. "Spotfur, get her into my den. I'll give her some poppy seeds for the pain, she needs rest." Goldeneye ordered curtly, her tail raised with authority as she padded into her den. Scanning her storage, she quickly swiped up two poppy seeds and stored them under her tongue.

She waited until Stormwish settled down before giving her the poppy seeds, looking away from the grim sight before meowing. "I don't think you'll keep your eyesight. Your eye is fine where it is so I won't remove it, but the damage is too much. You won't be able to see from that eye, while this is a disability, it is a frightfully common one in which you'll still be able to be a warrior and be able to work around your disability. I need you in my den for a few sun-cycles to about a moon, to keep track of your recovery and to teach you how to live with your disability if need be." Goldeneye meowed, sighing softly after she finished her speech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i'm a mess [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm a mess [open]   i'm a mess [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm a mess [open]
Page 1 of 1