Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction) Empty
PostSubject: Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction)   Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction) EmptySat May 14, 2016 10:11 pm

A small, curious young kit bounded around camp, staring with awe at all the other cats that were towering over her. It was all so new and colorful.
"I'm going to be big and tall like that one day too!"
She almost tripped over the fresh-kill pile, but shook herself off, then continued to run on ahead.
"I'm going to fight and hunt like never before!"
She then stopped in front of the warriors' den.
"I'm going to be the best warrior ever!" She exclaimed at the top of her lungs, proudly.

Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction) 465?cb=20160814030455

Last edited by KawaiiBlazeLeSenpai on Sun May 15, 2016 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction)   Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction) EmptySat May 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Toadpaw watched from the apprentices den "Sure" he mewed "New kit?" he asked padding up to her.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction)   Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:10 am

"Yeah!" She responded, looking up at Toadpaw. "I'm a new kit. The new hero of RiverClan. The best-est kit ever!"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction)   Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction) EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Toadpaw sighed "That's what all of the kits think" he mewed "I bet when you become an apprentice that might change"
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction)   Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction) EmptySun May 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Her ears flattened against her head, "How?"
She then perked up again, "You're so right! It will change when I become an apprentice. I'll be even better when I become an apprentice!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction)   Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Planting A Seed (Seedkit's Introduction)
Page 1 of 1