Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A seed is planted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

A seed is planted Empty
PostSubject: A seed is planted   A seed is planted EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 23:14

OOC: Skyclan is still living here right heheh?

Treekit pranced around the RiverClan camp, although other Skyclan cats were sad about the loss of camp Treekit was born after the attack. The she-cat's tabby fur shimmered in the light and she was using her already powerful hind legs to try and catch snowflakes that slowly drifted through the air until she toppled onto her back. "OOF!"She gasped as the air left her lungs from impact.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

A seed is planted Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

A seed is planted Empty
PostSubject: Re: A seed is planted   A seed is planted EmptyThu 28 Jan 2016 - 6:52

Mapledrop padded out of the nursery so watch her kit play in the snow for the first time, smiling and wrapping her tail around her paws.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

A seed is planted Empty
PostSubject: Re: A seed is planted   A seed is planted EmptyThu 28 Jan 2016 - 15:45

Treekit turned her head and saw her mother sitting outside of the nursery contently. "Mum! This stuff is so cold, is it like this all the time?" She asked padding over to her, she was only a kit so the world was still and unfamiliar place to her.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

A seed is planted Empty
PostSubject: Re: A seed is planted   A seed is planted EmptyThu 28 Jan 2016 - 17:04

Mapledrop chuckled. "Yes my dear it is always this cold, because it is called snow. It comes from the clouds above." Mapledrop purred licking her daughter on the head.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

A seed is planted Empty
PostSubject: Re: A seed is planted   A seed is planted EmptyThu 28 Jan 2016 - 19:36

"Snow..." Treekit mumbled looking up at the sky. The concept of snow falling from the clouds was confusing to her but she muzzled herself into her mothers fur where she felt warm and safe. She never wanted to leave this very spot.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

A seed is planted Empty
PostSubject: Re: A seed is planted   A seed is planted EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 4:00

Deerflight watched silently from high above, in a tree. He stared at Treekit indignantly, knowing he was her father. He stepped back and let a single tear fall, while peering slightly angrily at Mapledrop. The one that'd he'd chosen over Sandfeather found it right to come up with this "Finchtail" in place of him. His claw, tired of clinging onto the icy branch slipped, and was almost enough to send him plummeting to history!

"Aye," He whispered to himself, himself only. "Don't slip, now. We've... Got... To... Be.....Alive when......," He gave an unusually long pause, slowly getting up and prepared to climb down from his hard-to-reach perch. "Mapledrop tells.... Our?... Kits who their father actually is..." He choked on his spit on the last one and slid down the tree, coughing hysterically. He shot into the reeds and smelled only pine needles and the fresh air hitting his face.

OOC: Random sorry

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

A seed is planted Empty
PostSubject: Re: A seed is planted   A seed is planted EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 6:21

OOC:nah its fine, actually i was gonna make a topic where she tells Elkpaw who his father really is and Treekit as well. it was gonna be in this topic that she tells Treekit.

IC: Mapledrop saw Deerflight run off and looked down at Treekit. "Treekit, honey go wait for mommy inside the nursery i'll be right back ok?" the dark red she cat got to her paws and padded out of the camp. Once she exited the camp she ran after Deerflight and caught up to him. "Deerflight.. I was just about to tell Treekit who her father was.. And then Elkpaw, but i need you to be with me when i tell our kits. Remember that your mates with Sandfeather as well, and i didn't want her to be sad or mad because of what we did. But right now i want you to come with me to tell ours kits who their father really is. Please.." The she cat meowed trying to explain to her mate why she had asked Finchtail to pretend he was the father of her kits, because Sandfeather was his mate first.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

A seed is planted Empty
PostSubject: Re: A seed is planted   A seed is planted EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 22:48

Treekit caught a small glimpse of Deerflight before being rushed into the nursery by her mother. "But Mum!!" She groaned but complaining was no use.
A good 5 minutes past and Treekit couldn't contain her curiosity about what franticly worried her Mother so as any other kit would do, investigate. She made her way out of the camp but couldn't see the pair anywhere, "Mum? Come out, play with me too!" She yelled out thinking this was a game.

OOC: Yeah its fine don't worry, and the confession sounds good ^-^

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A seed is planted Empty
PostSubject: Re: A seed is planted   A seed is planted Empty

Back to top Go down

A seed is planted
Page 1 of 1