Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grizzly Is Very Injured

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Grizzly Is Very Injured Empty
PostGrizzly Is Very Injured

So I hurt myself. I was in gym and I tripped and fell while twisting weirdly. I got up and instantly fell back over because I was so in shock from the pain that followed. I basically felt this very intense, shooting pain down my spine that was so unexpected and painful that I almost passed out. I figured out how to get up and found that I could not move my body more than an inch in any direction without being violently attacked by pain. I went to the nurse and stated my case, she said it might be a pulled muscle but suggested I go home just in case, and guess who wasn't able to come pick me up? Both parents.

So essentially, I went the whole day walking up and down stairs, unintentionally twisting and turning, and it may or may not have made it worse. It could be nothing, and I'll be fine in a few days, but then again I'm not an expert. So at this point it's safe to say I'm in a lot of pain and I probably won't be too active the next few days. I'll be on, but probably not as much as I usually am. I'll try my best, but there's not a lot you can do when you can only sit a certain way and you can't even really lay down. Thanks for understanding. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Grizzly Is Very Injured :: Comments

Cat
Re: Grizzly Is Very Injured
Post May 11th 2016, 2:48 pm by Cat
I hope that you feel better!~

Grizzly Is Very Injured

Page 1 of 1