Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point? Empty
PostSubject: Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point?   Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point? EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 14:36

So I had an idea, I just wanted to throw it out there and see what everyone thinks (and make sure the admins and moderators are okay with it! I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's fur, I just joined and it's my first time on a site like this so I'm still learning.)

So, here's the plot idea I thought of: Prey begins to become scarce in Windclan territory. The leader is quick to accuse Shadowclan of stealing prey-- Shadowclan doesn't have the best reputation among clans, however unfair it is to blame current cats for crimes of cats long passed, and so the other clans are quick to believe the accusations. This plot point would center around Shadowclan cats fighting against the accusations, and my character (Hopefully a MCA by then, but no guarantees there) along with a few other cats trying to find out the truth.

Now, of course there's a lot of people who need to get on board with this so I wouldn't be all disappointed or anything if it gets rejected-- I really just thought I'd put it out there and see what everyone thinks :)
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point?   Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point? EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 15:01

To be honest, it's a cool idea but I don't know how well it'd fair with our current position as of battles. So far we have a Dark Forest Plot, Sunningrocks takeover among Thundeclan, Skyclan and Riverclan. But ya, it's a cool idea!

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point?   Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point? EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 16:53

It a neat idea! However, in our current situation, if prey did become scarce in Windclan, their first thought wouldn't be to accuse Shadowclan. All topics build upon the overall story and right now, Shadowclan is doing its own thing and there really is no beef between them or the other clans. At least, not in the other clans' eyes. But it's still a nice idea for a specific Windclan plot. If theyes want to useat it as a basis for raids of other territories to get enough prey then I say go for it! That's kind of up to Pine who RP's Sablestar.

Al so as Bleu stated, we do currently have a pretty big plot in the works going on. The Dark Forest has driven out Starclan and have taken over and the clans are trying to figure out what is going on. If you have any questions about it, feel free to PM me or other staff and we can fill in the blanks for you :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point?   Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan/Windclan possible plot point?
Page 1 of 1