Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT

Go down 
+10
⚡SilverHawk⚡
iceychu
Lostsouls
Cat
Keltic
King Falcon I
Crystal
Ebby
Splotch
Kes
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT Empty
PostSubject: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 17:00

Basic Info

Two cats in WindClan, a male and a female, are born on the same day but in separate litters. From this time on, the two are inseparable. The female is a snarky, sarcastic, and opinionated that refuses to lose. She is the louder of the two cats. The male is more quiet, but quite smart and calculating. He is the brains of the two cats. The pair seems like normal kits for the first six moons of their life. The female is more aggressive, but it is waved off as unimportant. When they are apprenticed, they don't seem to change to the rest of the clan, but this is when the plot escalates. The female is given to be mentored by Eaglethorn (played by Fal) and seeds of information against rouges are planted into their brains. The two apprentices train diligently in their battle training and soon become excellently skilled. At night, the apprentices (by this time late apprenticeship) and start killing small animals outside of the WindClan border. (One night, they take on a fox and wound it very badly; it is never said if the fox dies or not.) After they become warriors, the plot takes off one more time. The two cats continue going out at nights, but this time they are on the hunt for rouges and travelers. By this time, the male and the female have formed a Hitler-like or KKK-like mentality against rouges and cats not in clans. They think that rouges are the lowest of the low and the cause of all problems within the clans. They believe that if every cat had a loyalty that they would be less threatened by each other and more relaxed. (This of course is faulty reasoning, but so was Hitler and the KKK) As the time comes they become more and more aggressive to cats in their clan and other clans. They initiate battle skirmishes and actively try to start wars or battles. One day, after rouge scent was found on the territory (the rouge was looking for a dead friend/family member) and the two got in a fight with Falconstar (or the current leader) about what to do, the male overhears another clan member talking about how it was wrong to just hurt the rouges and to pity them. The male, of course, tells the female and they soon plan to try and kill this member. To do this, they volunteer to be night guards with the other member (you know, one of those "_____ will do it!" things) During the night, the two draw the member away from camp because "they heard a noise" and attempt to kill the member. However, a different WindClanner happened to be out using the potty and overhears the struggle. Thinking it was a cat from another clan, they run back to gather more warriors. When the others come, they find the two cats standing over the dying attacked member. Blood is all over their pelts and their is no scent of another clan around, giving the male and a female no chance to make an excuse. They are immediately exiled into rouge territory (ironic). This is when the rest of the site comes in. Without a clan and being considered a rouge, they feel discombobulated and wrong. They travel and find a completely new territory with only a few rouges living on it. They suck up their pride and convince these rouges to start a clan with them. They start building a new religion, a new clan structure, new naming systems and such because the male and female are so angry at their original clans, so they want to shed their old identity. The male and female's clan builds themselves and grow, leaving the four original clans alone for many moons. WindClan quickly forget about the male or female in the sense about a threat of them coming back. The male and female's clan quickly becomes large with the addition of kits from current clan members and recruitment. When the time is right, the male and female's clan makes the journey to the old territory and challenge the clans into an all out war. The war ends when almost all (or all) of the female and male's clan is killed off, including the male and female.

Flowchart

Kits are born -> Slightly aggressive female kit -> Male and female apprenticed -> Beliefs start to form -> Intense battle training -> Starts to sneak out at night to kill small animals -> Attacks fox -> Becomes warriors -> Starts to sneak out at night to kill rogues -> Rouge scent found -> Argument with Falconstar -> Male overhears clan member -> Male tells female -> Plans to murder cat -> Takes the night shift -> Attempt to murder cat -> Overheard by another clan member -> Caught -> Exiled -> Travels to a new territory -> Starts to build clan -> Clan becomes stronger -> New clan comes back and challenges old clans -> War breaks out -> Most of the new clan is killed -> Female is killed -> End

What We Have

Female Mentor: Eaglethorn (Played by Fal)
Male Kit: Robinstrike (Played by Kitty)
Female Kit: Kestrelstorm (Played by Kes)
Male Apprentice Mentor: Cloudpatches (Played by Voltage)
Cat To Overhear: Cat's Cat (Played by Cat)
Female Kit's Father: Thornclaw (Played by Icey)
Murdered Clan Mate: Hawkfeather (Played by Lost)

What We Need

To-Be Killed Rouges (Any amount)
Rouge To Be Scented
Rogues Found In New Territory (No more than five)
Rogues To Join New Clan (We need a lot) (Icy's cat Hollyshade, Cystal's cat,)
Kits To Be Born Into New Clan (The more the merrier)

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT B6dp9h

Last edited by Kestrelstorm on Sat 1 Nov 2014 - 17:51; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 11/1/2014 5:48)
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 18:10

I really like this one, it starts small, but gets most to all of the site in later on. Even if I'm not entirely active, I might just become more active Roleplay wise because of this. It has some good character development in it, and points where there is some potential character development for cats not part of the plot.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 18:30

It seems way too complicated to ever get the whole site involved, or go past more than three topics seriously, looks like to me...
Not that the idea isn't bad, I just don't think it'd work as a site plot in particular.

Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT PDt1Qqd Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 18:48

I honestly think the current site plot is a lot more complicated than this.... If we don't get enough votes they could just challenge WindClan I guess...

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 19:46

Do you know what the current plot is?
Cause I don't.
Elea on crack. /shot

Either way, my opinion still stands. xD

It's too "set in stone" for it to work, you know? It's basically a plot made up of a few people being told exactly what to do up until the entire forest is "challenged". So, like I said, it probably wouldn't work for a "site" plot - but a clan sized one; hey-yoooooooooooooooooooooooo. ;D

But hey, maybe we could try this and it would work out... somehow.
The last two times we tried to make huge site-wide plots, ShadowClan was genocided and Elea's holy war became months of "LOL SKYCLAN", and nearly everything in between.
Which isn't really a bad thing because the roleplay pretty much carried itself.

sadf i'm terrible at explaining my thoughtsss
what i mean to say is

Plans always fail.

And that is a HUGE flowchart.

It worries me.

To much 4 site.

But also idk yolo.

meybe jus wc.

Have a nice day.

;w;

Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT PDt1Qqd Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 19:47

The plot sounds great, besides the few holes i think it would be an intresting event to the site cx

it sounds like it has alot of potential, so we should try to attempt it.

I wouldnt mind to play the cat who tries to be killed in the clan, i can also be a rouge.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 19:50

I actually agree to an extent, Ebs... But I would LIKE to try and see if there was anyway we could make it possible to it being site wide before we just declare it a clan one... ya feel?

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 19:53

It is quite interesting. I wouldn't mind doing it. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 19:54

Everything happens in windclan.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 20:00

Well Crystal, it could potentially involve everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 20:09

If people help us make it for everyone

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Keltic

Keltic

Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 20:18

Just fix whatever everyones having a problem with and i think that it would be a good plot, i do want to be in a plot.

Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT Maremmano_1774246b[

Lizzardkit/WC
Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT 24mgbok~
Fallowpaw/TC
Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT White_II_by_azrinkami~
Spottedkit/WC
Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT Ramahmau-tanman
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 20:18

I could play the clan mate to overhear, I guess. I'm already on the way with two more kittens and already I have a Windclan warrior. By then my kits would be old enough to tell, but idk. This is pretty confusing, and I agree with Crystal for the most part, but don't take it from me. Seems like a good idea... I guess.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014 - 3:05

I love it. I think there's tons of potential in it even with the few plot holes. (Which are easily fixable) Hawkfeather could be the one attempted to be murdered.... Or, Duskpaw(shadowclan) was born a rouge. One of her family members could have gone looking for her after she left and they're just finding the clans now. (she'd be a warrior by then hopefully). Either one or both or none. Doesn't matter to me I just want to help out! =P
Oh and on another paw(cause I can't remember the word I'm looking for) I think it would be intresting if the cat Eaglethorn mentored tried to kill his sister since Falconstar is Hawkfeather's dad too XD

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014 - 10:08

Personally, I think this plot is great being that I am into all the violent battles/ new Clans and such. However, it can be a bit confusing at times and I don't entirely see how it is site-wide (being that it mainly involves WindClan until the battle) but if you re-arrange a few things it could work.

So, if this does go ahead then my WindClan warrior Thornclaw could me the Clanmate that gets murdered. I have been thinking of a way to kill him off as he is my least-used out of my older character, and he has nothing much to live for so why not get in involved in a plot? He would put up a good fight though.

Also, my most vicious character Hollyshade (of SkyClan) murdered her sister, so if she continues murdering and ends up in exile, she would be one of the first to join the new group of cats.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT   Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT Empty

Back to top Go down

Pale Bird: WINDCLAN PLOT
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next