Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family]   Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Clearkit nodded-- he had a bad habit of running into other cats and getting over their paws, since he was spaced out so often. "Sorry." He mewed in his dreamy tone. He didn't go back to playing, though, choosing to instead sit down next to his mother. His ears pricked as he heard two cats walking by, speaking in hushed voices to one another. He didn't quite catch what they said, but he overheard 'Clearkit', and wondered what they were talking about. "Mom, what're they saying about me?" Clearkit didn't seem worried or bothered, but simply curious, staring up at his mother with intent, round eyes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family]   Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:29 am

"Clearkit want to  nap with me?" Oakkit said

:3
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family]   Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:24 pm

"Patroling, and hunting was fine." She replied simple as she settled down in the shade along side her mother. "I have been doing fine, I have been so busy that I barely have time for anything else." She had been wanting to find a mate, and have some kits of her own, but it was hard. She knew her mother was good with kits, but she didn't know if she could handle them. After all she did have Dark forest stuff to worry about, and that took priority, along with her clan's needs.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family]   Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family is everything [Open for All of Ivyfall's family]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2