Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new face in the alleyway....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Characters : Nettlespike, Turtleshell, Skybreeze, Streak
Clan/Rank : Hell's 2nd in command
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 160

A new face in the alleyway.... Empty
PostSubject: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:58 am

Streak was pawing around in the trash cans, trying to find some scraps of food or a mouse, if he was lucky. His stomach growled with hunger as he found a rotten, half eaten piece of chicken 'Food is food, right?' he thought, as he ate the piece of meat. The bitter and repulsive taste running down his tongue, making him shiver. He felt sick, but it would have to do...beggars can't be choosers, right?
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:32 am

Pepper was traveling through the alleys as she now occupied herself with. She strayed away from being in the barn now, with ThunderClan around, she found it to loud and crowded. It was obvious that they were making the area into their own territory. She heard a scuffling sound in one the bins and stiffened, what if it was a rat? After finding the scent far from rat-like she peered inside, surprised to find the kit inside of the rubbish filled container. "What are you doing?" She suddenly hissed as she saw the rotting meat, hopefully catching the kit's attention.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyTue May 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Streak looked up and cowered in fear at peppers hiss "I-I'm sorry... I-i was just really hungry and was looking for food....please don't hurt me!" he wailed, he was a little stick compared to the rouge, he wouldn't last a few more days at the pace he was at....
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyTue May 03, 2016 1:50 pm

Pepper sighed and took a step away, sitting in front of the bin. "Hey, I won't hurt you just come out of there." She eyed the rotten meat. "You're going to get sick eating..that.." She mewed sternly.

Ooc: Mobile.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:42 am

OOC: k

Streak cowered for a little longer but then sighed in fear and slowly made his way out of the garbage, "O-okay..." he mewed quietly, sitting in front of Pepper. Now in the light, his messy ginger fur could be seen and a slightly infected cut in-between the bridge of his nose could be seen as well. If it weren't for his fur, he'd look like a skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyWed May 04, 2016 9:45 am

Goldstein padded a few places behind her little sister Pepper. But when she saw the kit her smile died and she ran over next to Pepper. "Oh you poor thing!! What happened to you? What's your name darling?" The independent Medicine Cat meowed gently flicking her cinnamon colored tail. The cinnamon tabby glanced at the wound seeing it was infected. Her pale light green eyes trail the ginger kits pelt and almost had a heart attack, she had never seen a cat, let alone a kit, that was so skinny. If needed the she would adopt the kit and nurse him back to help the way she did with Pepper.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyWed May 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Pepper sighed in relief as her sister arrived, she drew the kit closer by sweeping her tail to moving him. She wasn't sure what to do actually, she didn't exactly have a traditional childhood and hoped that Goldream knew how it worked.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyThu May 05, 2016 11:17 am

As Pepper pulled him close Streak starred at Golddream. "M-my name is Streak" he mewed shyly. He didn't what to do.

OOC; Mobil
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyThu May 05, 2016 11:41 pm

Goldstein smiled. "Thats s lovely name, Streak. Now I have a few questions and your not in any kind of trouble, is that alright?" the independent medicine cat meowed warmly sitting down in front of the kit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:56 am

Streak relaxed a bit and nodded "O-okay, thank you..." He mewed great fully. He really liked Goldstein so far.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Golddream smiled. "Alright. Are you hungry and tired? How did you get that scratch on your nose? Where did your parents go? Do you need a place to stay? And lastly, Do you want to come and live with me and Pepper?" The cinnamon tabby meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:47 am

The little kit registered all the questions and started to answer them one by one, "W-well, I don't know where my parents went, I was looking for food in one of the alleyways and a cat attack me by scratching my nose, they thought i was going to steal their food, i am very hungry, i can barely feel my stomach growl anymore. And i would like to stay with you two...if its okay..."
he meowed. a yawn creeping up from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:38 pm

Pepper purred, nodding. "I'm sure you'll do fine now, we'll take care of you, don't worry." Pepper mewed, the kit looked as if he'd fit right in. She groomed his messy fur as well as she could, green eyes looking over him once she was satisfied.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:06 am

Golddream nodded satisfied with the kits answer. "Here eat this." The tabby meowed her pale light green eyes blinked and she nudged two mice over to the kit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:18 am

Streak's eyes lit up with joy "Thank you so much!" he purred as he started to eat the two mice. It was like a feast to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new face in the alleyway....   A new face in the alleyway.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A new face in the alleyway....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next