Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron] Empty
PostSubject: A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron]   A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Jayflight had been looking for Silverfern, the cat who he basically didn't like from the fact that she's from ShadowClan. He searched for her scent as he planned for another kill.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron]   A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:50 pm

The recently birth-given queen had decided to take a stroll in the territory, silver fur shimmering in the moonlight. Her nose caught scent of a Skyclan cat, and she followed the scent to a bush.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron]   A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:56 pm

Jayflight appeared in front of the she-cat "Hello" he greeted darkly "You really shouldn't be out of camp" He sharpened his gaze and bit down on the she-cats neck, he shook his head causing the she-cat to shake as well. Blood dripped from his jaws as he threw her body down "Mouse-brain" he picked up her body and dug a hole, he dropped her body in it without burying it. He licked off the blood and walked back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron]   A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Before Silverfern could spit out a warning, teeth and a flurry of pain caused much damage to her frail body. N-N- Starclan! No! Let me live, please! My kits, Amberclaw, my sister, Fennelcloud, everyone- When his jaw started to shake her around, the she-cat fell dead, claws outstretched, eyes wide open was closing quickly. I... Wasn't... Strong enough... Her body shut down slowly, as she watched the tom walk away, and a faint light dragged her away to Starclan's residing home, far away...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron]   A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron] Empty

Back to top Go down

A strike from the jay to the fern [Closed for me and Thron]
Page 1 of 1