Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3568

Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jun 2016 - 20:14

ooc; Forumotion didn't tell me you posted. Sorry. D;

Ic: The young cat slowed to a stop next to her mentor and took in the sight in front of her. It didn't smell nearly as bad as the Thunderpath, but it still held a distinct stench to it. This had to be..."Carrionplace?" She guessed again, tilting her head to the side. What else could it be, right? It was well known that rats liked to live there. The apprentice made a note to only hunt there when all else failed.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 9:51

Webtail nodded, his tail twiched at the foul smell. "It is, there are rats here as well as sickness, I've heard that there are sharp things in there too, only go in there if necessary." He mewed looking at her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 9:58

Nightpaw gave her mentor a nod of understanding. It didn't seem like a place that she'd want to go to at all. It smelled as if every cat in the clans had all decided to make dirt there all at once,and didn't bother to push dirt over it. Nothing good could possibly be in there. Turning away from the point of interest, she shook her pelt and eagerly asked; "What is next?"

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 11:16

He thought for a moment. "Highpine then the Twoleg border, I'll take you to Fourtrees last." Webtail answered, nodding in the direction of Highpine. "Besides, it's dryer and smells much better over there." He mewed with humor in his voice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 17:55

"Alright!" She chirped, obviously ready to get to higher ground and put some distance between them and the Carrionplace. Besides, the Fourtrees were where the gathering was held, the she-cat was more than excited to see where it would be, and what it would look like.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)   Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning Night! (Might become open, up to Splotch)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2