Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now Empty
PostSubject: An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now   An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 13:47

Welp. I feel rather crapy right now, and this is my outlet. Feel free to sympathize, but I'd rather not listen to people tell me how wonderful life is, and wish me a better time. I'll get over this mood in a few days, I just need to post a few things. Yes, I'm a pessimist, and I hate everyone and everything. Deal with it, and get away from me with that happy, up-beat attitude. I'm not even depressed, just angry and fed up.

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now 689064dfbcdd384b9bcbfe6983dbdbe8

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now 11337205_1606920359580833_1434512492_n

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now Im-not-in-a-bad-mood

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now 7452f18cf55ab644b41178bf02f9d84a

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now 4c0b9c68a8228eabfd625b140ab3c145

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now I-think-to-much-and-then-put-myself-into-a-bad-mood

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now 247868

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now 0884a3f4099c2dba82f38a60bb75a922112a42432f95577003fe24541a4a0e1d_1

Me rn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0

https://youtu.be/Kn4UE8yS1-c

Why are you here? Go away, I don't know why you're bothering to read this.

#Sorrynotsorry

No but seriously:

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now BmlQLXRIcAEUPdq

If you made it all the way to the end, it means a lot to me! Luv you all <3

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now   An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 15:38

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now   An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 16:52

I have felt like this once, it was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now   An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 10:38

Sorry, totally forgot about this topic... >.< But yes, that's how I felt. :3 I've come out of it now, now I'm just kinda normal. I have such intense mood swings... :/ One minute I'm happy and love literally everything, the next minute I'm sad, then super angry and want to kill everyone, then I'm just kinda normal again for a little while.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now   An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 14:00

That is me all time with mood swings, I hate them because no one knows that I'm going through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now   An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now Empty

Back to top Go down

An Accurate Description of My Mood Right Now
Page 1 of 1