Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't you think it's strange?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Don't you think it's strange? Empty
PostSubject: Don't you think it's strange?   Don't you think it's strange? EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016, 2:53 pm

Oceanpaw was getting organized with herbs. "Cobwebs, Poppyseeds..." she said before breaking off, thinking about her dream. She shook her head. "Mint, Catnip..." there it was again. She sighed. She got up and walked out into the clearing. She poked her head into the leaders den. "Crowstar? Can I speak with you?" she asked, a bit urgently.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think it's strange?   Don't you think it's strange? EmptySat 21 May 2016, 4:20 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think it's strange?   Don't you think it's strange? EmptySat 21 May 2016, 4:24 pm

ooc: Oh whoops

Crowstar looked up at Oceanpaw who just poked her head into his den. If she wanted to speak with him then this couldn't be good. "Yes, come in Oceanpaw." He said. The black leader sat up to give the apprentice more room to come inside and sit down. He prayed whatever this issue was, that they could get through it. He didn't need any craziness right now seeing how there was this whole issue with that Dark forest. Well was it really an issue seeing how he was on their side? Sorta? He didn't really know.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think it's strange?   Don't you think it's strange? EmptySat 21 May 2016, 4:36 pm

Oceanpaw nodded. She sat down inside the den. "In the last meeting, we all had a weird dream. There was this forest full of dead trees. They covered the sky, there were no moon or stars, the only light was the moss on the trees. I heard cries of cats in the distance. The gathering after that, when the moon turned red, I heard the same wails. I'm sure the others did to. I couldn't stop thinking about it earlier." she explained
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think it's strange?   Don't you think it's strange? EmptySat 21 May 2016, 4:46 pm

Wails? Dead forest? No moon and no stars? Well that could only be the dark forest, but he wasn't supposed to know anything about them. Right? "That sounds rather concerning... I don't really have any idea of what it could mean.." This was a while ago... He knew that something happened to Starclan but he wasn't sure what exactly. "Have you been able to get in contact with Starclan about this? Anymore messages or signs?" If the apprentice hadn't then what the Dark Forest said about driving them out must have been true. But without Starclan what would happen?

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think it's strange?   Don't you think it's strange? EmptySat 21 May 2016, 10:54 pm

Oceanpaw shook her head. "No signs, and no dreams." she answered. She might go to the moonstone, but StarClan still might not reach her, even there.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think it's strange?   Don't you think it's strange? EmptySun 22 May 2016, 11:50 am

Crowstar blinked. "That... that is rather strange.." Yeah the Dark Forest certainly did something. How were the medicine cats supposed to get guidance? They didn't need to fight, like all the dark forest was training the warriors for? What was going to happen? "Any word from the other medicine cats?" The leader had to know.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think it's strange?   Don't you think it's strange? EmptyWed 25 May 2016, 5:23 pm

Oceanpaw blinked too. "We don't talk about omens unless we know something about them, and we don't have a clue." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think it's strange?   Don't you think it's strange? Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't you think it's strange?
Page 1 of 1