Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I dont know where to put this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

I dont know where to put this Empty
PostI dont know where to put this

So I havn't been on much cause of school and I get a lot of homework. I can go on, on weekends which I've said before
*cough butapprentlysleepydoesntreadthingsIsay cough* but I need to know if I have a apprentices so I can get there training over with. If I don't I'm considerin taking a longbreak cause everytime I go on the chat box, usually around 5:00 in New York theres always people on that like to argue. So yea sorry for my inactiveness...

Oh and if I have apprentices I finish training you than probaly have Lion become a elder or die and not come back on for a while.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

I dont know where to put this :: Comments

No Comment.

I dont know where to put this

Page 1 of 1