Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Smokekit a new kitty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TalonClaw

TalonClaw

Characters : Talonkit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Kit
Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 6

Smokekit a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Smokekit a new kitty   Smokekit a new kitty EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 14:09

Name: Smokekit
Looks: Grey cat with blue eyes almost like bluestar
Clan: Thunder clan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit a new kitty   Smokekit a new kitty EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 14:39

Hello, please use the template we provide here. It adds a few more elements that need to be filled in.
Back to top Go down
TalonClaw

TalonClaw

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit a new kitty   Smokekit a new kitty EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 11:54

Cat Name: Riverkit

Tom or She-Cat: Female

Appearance: Grey kit with blue eyes

Personality: Funny and smart

Origins:*

Clan: Riverclan

Last edited by Riverkit on Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 11:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit a new kitty   Smokekit a new kitty EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 13:24

I hate to ask something else of you, but unfortunately there is already a Smoke- in Riverclan. We try to avoid using the same prefixes in clans to prevent confusion in the future. Please change the name and you can be approved! You can look to see what prefixes are already being used here: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t6-allegiances
Back to top Go down
TalonClaw

TalonClaw

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit a new kitty   Smokekit a new kitty EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 11:50

Edge Overlord wrote:
I hate to ask something else of you, but unfortunately there is already a Smoke- in Riverclan. We try to avoid using the same prefixes in clans to prevent confusion in the future. Please change the name and you can be approved! You can look to see what prefixes are already being used here: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t6-allegiances
Okay i Fixed it XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit a new kitty   Smokekit a new kitty EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 16:52

...I'm going to have to make you change it again. I'm so sorry! Unfortunately, we also do not allow clan names as warrior names here. I know this is probably a big pain for you, so I'll suggest some names to hopefully help you out!

How about Cinder-, Dark-, Stone-, Rain-, or maybe Willow-? There are plenty more! Here is a great site to pick out a name: http://ailuronymy.tumblr.com/prefixes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit a new kitty   Smokekit a new kitty Empty

Back to top Go down

Smokekit a new kitty
Page 1 of 1