Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

School Gets In The Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

School Gets In The Way Empty
PostSchool Gets In The Way

School started a day ago for me, which means I wont be as active because of homework and other things. But I promise to try and be as active as possible and I'm pretty sure I am??? Not sure but I think I am. Anyways this also means waking up at 6:00 AM again :P and I'm going to be really tired when I come back, the only good thing I like at school is reading....well you probably know what I'm reading at the moment, but if not I'm reading Warriors Dawn Of The Clans and The Power Of Three. Anyways I seriously don't know what to write now...Bye...

-Thin
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

School Gets In The Way :: Comments

Swiftey
Re: School Gets In The Way
Post Tue 5 Apr 2016 - 19:05 by Swiftey
Don't worry Thin My school just started back up again as well ;-; life.
Swiftflash
Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 16:29 by Swiftflash
ok yeah my school year is coming to an end but im with you
Swiftey
Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 16:32 by Swiftey
ikr
Post  by Sponsored content

School Gets In The Way

Page 1 of 1