Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I am sorry [Open for SC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I am sorry [Open for SC] Empty
PostSubject: I am sorry [Open for SC]   I am sorry [Open for SC] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:00 am

After leaving the three kits in RiverClan, Gorsefeather ventured north with the remaining three kits, a silver tabby tom, a black she-kit, and a diluted calico like his brother, Littlepath. They rested in the shelter of Fourtrees, the calico not bothering with hunting down prey for himself and curling up to keep the kits warm, he could starve. This was his punishment for what he was about to do next.

He waited till the kits were warm enough, leaving the two in an abandoned burrow of a rabbit. He'd lined it with moss and feathers to keep them warm for a little while. The kit that looked like him had to go.

He picked him up by the scruff, ignoring the kit's protests and crossed the Thunderpath.

It was late, the right time for a ShadowClan patrol to pass by. The calico dropped the kit near a scent marker, then nuzzled him once and left. There was nothing he could say that could placate the little mewling kit. It was best he left him for a warrior to find.

-

Alderkit wailed pitifully in the makeshift nest his father had left him behind in. It was cold, wet, and he was afraid. He didn't understand the events of the day, he'd started it curled up next to his mother, warm, toasty. Then his father had dragged him along on with his siblings and they'd disappeared one by one. He just wanted to be full and warm. This was all too disorientating for him.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry [Open for SC]   I am sorry [Open for SC] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:09 am

Webtail was hunting, the warmer weather was kinder to him as he moved silently toward a thrush he had been stalking. It was rather large and he was certain that it would be a great catch this early in Newleaf. Sadly as he drew just near enough to catch it, a wail sounded, he shot up out of the ferns, scaring the bird away before scowling at the loss. He scented the air, kit scent? Following the scent he froze as he found a small kit, terrified and left abandoned. The newly made father quickly wrapped his tail around the kit and tried to warm it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry [Open for SC]   I am sorry [Open for SC] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:22 am

The, technically nameless, little kit wailed still, trying to get away from this foreign boggy scent of the warrior, but once he realised just how warm Webtail was, the kit settled down. His wails came to a hiccuping halt, instead he purred against the warrior's tail, snuggling into the thick fur that was definitely warmer than the moss and debris he'd laid in.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry [Open for SC]   I am sorry [Open for SC] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:13 am

Webtail rasped his tongue over the kit's fur, causing it to stick up. He knew that this kit needed his help, whatever cat had left the poor thing there wasn't coming back. He purred and nudged the kit before picking him up by the small kit's scruff, ignoring the uncomfortable stress on his neck as he started his journey home. Webtail was rather nervous about bringing the kit home, Thushstar might not approve but, even the ShadowClan leader was bound by the code, he couldn't refuse to aid the kit's survival. The tom hoped that his mate would be alright with housing another kit, she had recently found Cinnamonkit, would she even be able to support another? He wasn't sure but, he knew one thing, he had a long night ahead of him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry [Open for SC]   I am sorry [Open for SC] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:14 pm

Eaglefeather searched for her mate, there were two scents she had been following. One Webtail's and another she couldn't recognize, she walked along continuing to watch the trees and bushes for any sign of his grey tabby fur. Finally looking in front of her she stopped seeing him "Webtail there you are!" she mewed then realizing a kit in his mouth, she scanned the kit "Now what do you have here?" she mewed still searching the kit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry [Open for SC]   I am sorry [Open for SC] Empty

Back to top Go down

I am sorry [Open for SC]
Page 1 of 1