Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys? Empty
PostSubject: Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys?   Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys? EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 8:28

I didnt know where to put this, but how do I attend gatherings? Do I just place my cat in a gathering before t starts,or do the leaders choose cats like in the books? I really want Dunepaw to become a warrior, but he still needs a gathering. Thanks for answering!

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys?   Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys? EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 8:31

You just place your cat in the gathering after the leader says that the clan has arrived.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys?   Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys? EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 8:56

Once the leader for your clan posts, you can post and interact. We don't chose here for this reason as well as it being really difficult and a huge hassle to chose cats every month.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys? B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys?   Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys? EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 9:29

I'm not sure but the gatherings are every month

:3
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys?   Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys? EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 4:45

THanks!

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys?   Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jus t a question,wouldn't mind if you answered please guys?
Page 1 of 1