Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A bit sad now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

A bit sad now Empty
PostA bit sad now

So, my Great Grandma just passed away this morning... and On Sunday Afternoon, we'll be flying out for a funeral.

I feel greatly depressed that I'm also going to be missing my Orchestra Concert and a bunch of tests at school.. but I feel kind of odd going to the Funeral since I only met my Great Grandma about two times.
I understand if that sounds slightly selfish, but I'm also highly afraid of Funerals. I've never ever wanted to attend one because for one, i'm pretty emotionally unstable. When I'm around a large crowd of people with the same emotion, I tend to get a little crazy.

But I will be leaving Sunday-Thursday... I hope I might be able to get on.. but.... yeah..

A bit sad now :: Comments

Kes
Re: A bit sad now
Post Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 1:20 by Kes
I'm so sorry. And don't feel guilty. A funeral is for the living, not the dead.

My brother died, so if you want you can PM me and I can tell you how they go
Renette
Post Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 15:38 by Renette
Don't worry, I have been in the same situations just give it time. A funeral my be sad but you celebrate their life and achievements so think of it as a positive thing :) And about school don''t worry the teachers will understand. Best wishes and I hope everything works out <3
Cat
Post Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 19:46 by Cat
I'm so sorry for your loss. I recently lost a family member I was not close with, and I can relate. Funerals are depressing, but as stated before, they are for the living. However, being in a Jewish family, I'm not familiar with other forms of funeral, as we have mournful singing/speeches, shiva, etc. But I'm here to help best I can and I'm fully capable of support if needed!
Post  by Sponsored content

A bit sad now

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: