Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

California

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

California Empty
PostCalifornia

Heya! So I might not be on much for the next nine days, I'll be in California! San Diego, LA, and Disneyland await, so I'll be spending time there on Spring Break. I'll try to post a bit, though, at night, because that's when nobody's bugging me to do things.

See ya,
Cat.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

California :: Comments

addie ♥
Re: California
Post Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 14:05 by addie ♥
Hope you have a fun time if California, I was born but my mom moved to Ohio so my dad is in California. I visit him and have a good time so I hope it's the same for you!
Renette
Post Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 0:34 by Renette
Have fun!!! I would love to go haha!
Kes
Post Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 8:18 by Kes
Yoooo guess where I've been BD

also please don't waste your money on disney!!! Worst day ever! The crowds are so large that you can hardly move in the walkways. You all huddle like a penguin herd and when you need to leave you have to shove your way out. The lines for any good ride got ip to nearly 300 minutes. Most other rides were 45 minutes to an hour. It's A Small World was nearly an hour and a half with a line in the sun with no shade. It is NOT the happiest place on earth. And if you do go, prepare for standing xD I was on my feet for nearly 17 hours.
Pinely-san
Post Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 8:51 by Pinely-san
Bye, Cat! Have fun~
Cat
Post Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 10:06 by Cat
Thanks, guys! Thanks for the tips, Kes, haha :D
Post  by Sponsored content

California

Page 1 of 1