Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Breezy Day (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Breezy Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 15:47

A fleshy-pink colored tom sat on top of a boulder, with his dark yellow eyes closed while he felt the soft breeze brush past him, tickling his fur. Maizepaw sighed and shivered in the cold. Man, the apprentice could not wait for Newleaf. The sound of paw steps came to his ears and he flickered open his eyes to see who was approaching.

A Breezy Day (Open) Image13

A Breezy Day (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 17:24

A figure stopped in the shadows and stood there, it looked at the apprentice the figures eyes were curios looking "Hello" it meowed sitting down and licking it's paws

OOC: I was bored I hope I can join in
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 19:40

A hiss escaped Maizepaw's mouth. This odd she-cat reeked with a fowl odor and looked horrible. From the stories he's heard, either this cat was Shadowclan or a Rouge. Either way, the stranger was trespassing, and Maizepaw would never in a million years let a trespasser get away without a scratch or two. "How dare you just waltz right up to me and act like nothing is wrong. You are invading on Windclan territory, now get lost or get killed," He spat harshly. The young tom unsheathed his claws and narrowed his eyes into dangerous slits. He couldn't fight, but he would at least try. His loyalty strongly outweighed his dignity and pride, so even if he got beat up, he wouldn't care because it was for the sake of his clan.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 19:45

She stopped licking her paws and looked up "You think I can't fight you just because I'm a rouge, I have fought Shatteredsoul" she hissed and looked at her leg "I know how to fight you clan cat, anyway let me introduce myself" she unsheathed her claws "I'm Lulu I live in the Abandon Barn"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 19:57

"When did I ever say that you can't fight? Do I have a bad memory or are you just hearing things? I never said you couldn't fight, I just told you to get lost. I don't know nor care about this Shatteredsoul you speak of, so leave, for your name has no meaning to me and I have not the slightest care about what it is or where you live." Maizepaw dug his claws into the stone he was on, leaving scratch marks upon it's smooth surface.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 20:02

Lulu scanned his face she snorted and face the other way "Your just a helpless kit" she teased looking back "I know you don't want to fight" she mewed she was ready for a fight from this clan cat she knew she could take one on, she continued to anger him "If you don't know who Shatteredsoul is your mouse-brained" she teased again
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 20:18

Maizepaw rolled his eyes. "Oh please, like I don't see what you're trying to do. An you are right, I don't want to fight, but I will because of the loyalty to my clan." And with that, the tom pounced off of his boulder and landed square onto Lulu's back. He relentlessly clawed and bit at every piece of her he could. Never would he let this Rouge scum walk on Windclan like they were some sort of peasants. Who did she think she was, just strolling around the territory? Didn't she know she was going to get her butt kicked? Did she have no respect for anyone whatsoever? She was one selfish brat. It was only a matter of seconds before Maizepaw's clan mates showed up to save his tail and finish off her off. This fight was finished from the moment Lulu first spoke to him.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 20:22

Lulu flung him off her back "Quit fighting like a kittypet!" she teased again "We both know I'm stronger" she unsheathed her claws and held it up into the air ready for it to claw his face
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 20:26

"You're right. you are stronger. I was just made an apprentice, and you are the age of a warrior congratulations, you officially now have common sense." Maizepaw jumped up from the ground when she had flung him off and he attacked again, landing on her back and digging his claws and teeth deep into the stranger's flesh.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 20:46

Pinedusk had been walking nearby after a bit of hunting and patrolling, when he caught scent of a rogue. Normally, he would have just reported it to Sablestar, but he smelled blood, too, and... Maizepaw. Stealthily, he crept over from behind a rock and immediately lunged at Lulu, knocking Maizepaw off and pinning her down. "Just what do you think you're doing, rogue?" He snarled, claws unsheathed, sinking into her chest. No way did anyone mess with his clan. Even if he was normally lazy and tired, no one would ever mess with his clanmates, especially not an apprentice. 
After knocking Maizepaw over in the lunge, he decided to quickly make sure the young apprentice was okay before turning back to Lulu. "Get your filthy paws off my territory or I will not hesitate to kill you." He snarled, eyes slits as he sunk his claws deeper into her fur. She wasn't leaving without a scar today.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 20:56

OOC: I don't know what to say for this one...

Lulu was tried at this point "Stupid ShadowClan apprentice" she murmured a tiny clear drop went down her face

Last edited by ☆ThinStripe☆ on Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 6:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 6:41

OOC- Excuse me, but please read all of my post. Pinedusk currently has Lulu pinned, and they are Windclan. Kindly edit your post.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 6:43

"Pinedusk," Maizepaw gasped after he had been knocked over and was on the ground. He didn't mind that the warrior had pushed him out of the way because Pinedusk was saving him. The pink tom scrambled to his paws and glared at the rouge. "I'm not in Shadowclan, you filthy pest! I'm a Windclan apprentice, thank you very much!" He didn't stop to notice the tear on Lulu's face and if he did, he wouldn't care anyway. She could cry her little heart out and Maizepaw wouldn't take a second to comfort her. She was the enemy, not a friend, so she did not deserve his or any other Windclan cat's pity.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 6:54

Lulu growled "Get off me you piece of mouse dung!" she tried to struggle free as much as she could
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 7:10

"Sorry. Nope." He said, sinking his claws deeper into her chest. He wouldn't resort to killing her- no, that'd be unjust and certainly not right, so he'd simply give her a... Warning. Quick as light, he ripped his thick claws across the entirety of her face, sure to leave a deep scar from her ear to her chin below her muzzle. Blood pooled, and he didn't feel sorry at all. He just needed to teach her a valuable lesson for messing with his clan. "Now, if you don't want more than this bloody mess, you'll know what's good for you and leave." He got ready to get off the poor she-cat, as long as she surrendered.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Breezy Day (Open)   A Breezy Day (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Breezy Day (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next