Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 16:54

Dovestrike layed in her nest, slightly dozing off. She had tried to hide her pregnancy from her clan, in an attempt to continue her duties, but that failed miserably, and she was banished to the nursery. It was like a prison; she couldn't leave camp. It was kit-hood all over again.

Suddenly, a sharp pain ricocheted through her. She bit her tongue in an attempt to stop a yowl, but that failed. It was like tiny claws, threatning to tear her apart. 

She gritted her teeth as another contraction came through. "Pinedusk!! Gordefeather!! Emberleaf!!" She yowled, as if it were a life or death situation.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 17:35

Emberleaf ran into the nursery with a bundle of herbs in his mouth. "I'm here," he gasped as he dropped them down next to the queen. This was the second birth in one week; Emberleaf was glad to see Windclan expanding. "Bite on this." He gave Dovestrike a stick, then got to work getting the kits out of her.

Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) Image13

Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 17:58

Dovestrike nodded quickly and lapped up the herbs, ignoring the bitter taste as best as she could. She grabbed the stick as another contraction came through; she bit down on the stick and pushed.

The first kit, a gray blue kit (Wolfkit) was born, then a ginger tabby tom (Flashkit) and a darker ginger kit (Maplekit). She nipped their birth sacs and licked them feverishly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 19:22

Oh boy. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. How did he get into this mess? Kits? His kits? He certainly wasn't ready, but whatever... Haha. He finally approached Dovestrike after the three kits were born. "I'msosorryImissedthebirthwhatarewegoingtonamethemStarclanwhatdoIdoohgoshohgosh!" He rushed, standing aleatory before Dovestrike and Emberleaf, staring at his kits.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 21:24

Maplekit let out an almost silent mewl once she was starting to dry.

OOC: I would like to change Maple a bit, so can she be disabled in any way?

:3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 21:25

"Enough!" Gorsefeather snapped at the panicking tom, pushing him aside to assist getting the kits settled. He nodded in approval at Emberleaf, he seemed to handle the job perfectly well. Gorsefeather almost felt it was time for him to let him go, to settle down and let his old bones lay down to rest. The three kits looked healthy and plump, and Dovestrike looked fine. "Help her keep them warm, Pinedusk. That's all you need to do. Emberleaf will make sure that both queen and kits are fine. I'll be in the den if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 5:02

Emberleaf felt a pang of sadness when he saw Gorsefeather enter into the nursery. He missed his mentor snapping corrections at him and rebuking him for using the wrong herbs. The ginger tom half-expected Gorsefeather to take over and tell Emberleaf to go sort some herbs or something, and felt his heart drop when her said that he was going back to the den. Emberleaf didn't feel quite ready to take on medical responsibilities all on his own. "Gorsefeather, why don't you take over? Another queen gave birth a few days ago, I'll check on her." He couldn't help but glance down at the kits and smile. He always loved kits, and he loved other cat's kits even more because he would never have some of his own, which was alright for Emberleaf.

Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) Image13

Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 6:36

Dovestrike purred at her mate's nervousness. "Relax, Pinedusk. It's not like I'm dying or anything..." She wrapped her tail around the little bundles of fur.

Names?? Oh..she wasn't that good with names. But she tried. She turned her attention to the golden tabby. "How about Flashkit, Pinedusk?? It seems to suit him..and the darker one can be Maplekit..." She rasped her tongue on their heads when she said their name.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 10:18

Flashkit suckled on Dovestrike's belly, trying to push away his siblings. He let out a silent mewl.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 13:06

Pinedusk was startled a bit at first by the rush from Gorsefeather, but settled as everyone spoke again. "And this one... Will be Wolfkit." He mewed at the last unnamed kit. He nudged his mates cheek and then licked each one of his kits' heads, as his parents had done to him.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)   Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Couldn't there have been an easier, less painful, way?? (Birth Topic)
Page 1 of 1