Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 14:52

Viperpaw was sitting right outside the apprentice's den, grooming her paw after enjoying a juicy piece of prey. She had a lot on her mind and she needed to talk it out with someone, so she scanned the clearing. She spotted Webpaw and walked over to him. "Hey, Webpaw. May I speak with you?" she asked.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 15:25

Webpaw looked to his sister and nodded, gesturing with his tail for her to sit beside him. "Of course, what's on your mind?" The tom asked, a concerned look in his eyes. I wonder if it's about Mantiskit..

OOC: His scar will go along the side of his muzzle.

@Berryheart, it's fine by me, this is open after all. It's Tycela's post though.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 16:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 15:56

ooc: can Briarkit spy on you? He does that to apprentices.....

:3
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:46

OOC: sure! Briar kit can spy! Sorry for no special affects! I'm on mobile.

IC: "With everything that's been going on, I need to know if your going to be loyal to shadowclan. I mean, I don't doubt you, but just need to know." She says solemnly. " I mean any cat like night, who betrays shadowclan should be shredded, right?" She asked with unseat hinges her claws.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 0:37

Webpaw sighed and looked her in the eye, he knew that she'd ask that eventually. "I'm loyal to ShadowClan Viperpaw, why wouldn't I be?" He looked down at her unsheathed claws and narrowed his eyes. "Are you?" His voice was unreadable, he had a knack for hiding emotions.

OOC: No special effects, mobile.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 9:47

OOC: I'm on mobile as well.

IC: Viperpaw was stunned by the question. "Of course I'm loyal! I'm probably the most loyal cat here!" she replied with anger, as she stood up and started to growl. "Why would you question me?".

Last edited by Tyleca on Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 9:56

Webpaw stood up as well, growling lowly. "I was just questioned by you Viperpaw!" His tail was lashing in irritation. "I don't understand why you're getting so hurt over a simple question."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 10:25

Viperpaw squared her shoulders as if she were in a fight. "I only questioned you because you sided with that dishonorable rogue, night! " she yowled. "And its more than just a little question!  It's everything! "She yowled with fury as she turned and sliced Webpaws muzzle.

Viperpaw used front paw strike, costing 10 stamina and 14 damage

Viperpaw
20/70

Webpaw
6/80

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 10:44

Webpaw snarled and unsheathed his claws, his green eyes blazing with fury. "I never sided with him!" His claws glinted in the light before slicing Viperpaw's muzzle.

Webpaw used Front Paw Strike dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina

Viperpaw 6/80

Webpaw 6/80

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:24

Viperpaw snarled and tackled herself into Webpaw.

Viperpaw used run-and-tackle, costing 10 stamina and 15 damage

Viperpaw
6/60

Webpaw
-11/70

OOC: I think we should wait for ashwing to post now.

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 16:38

Briarkit stared through the bushes,confused
Who was Night? he thought.

:3
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 14:53

OOC: Sorry, I forgot to follow this topic

IC: Shimmerheart saw her kits fighting and rushed over. "Oh my StarClan," she gasped. "Viperpaw! Webpaw! Stop fighting this instant! Are you okay?!" She immediately started licking their wounds, motherly instincts taking over. I wish I was a medicine cat, then I'd know what to do.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 15:14

Webpaw felt the prominent sting from the wound, blood seeping into his mouth in small amounts.The tom felt himself meet the ground as he was tackled and grunted as he lost his breath. He realized with horror that he had just attacked his sister, guilt crashing over him as he heard his mother's distressed mew. Webpaw reluctantly pulled away from the she-cat's tongue and looked away, not able to make eye contact with his mother.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 16:54

Viperpaw heard her mothers yowl and rolled her eyes while getting off of Webpaw."Im fine!" she yowled in reply. Not so sure about Webpaw though she thought. She sat down and felt her mothers tongue against her newly made injury. She flinched slightly at the blood seeping out of her muzzle, but besides that she felt no pain. Viperpaw didn't dare look at her brother or her mother. Instead she looked at the camp entrance, and remembered when night had walked straight through it. We should have killed that traitor when we saw him she thought. She growled and unsheathed her claws as she remembered when Webpaw said to spare him. Thoughts and emotions whirled in her head until she came to one final conclusion. Webpaw was just too much of a coward to kill him!

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 19:35

After her worry had worn off, Shimmerheart's mind flooded with anger and exasperation. "What were you thinking?! Attacking your own brother! And you, Webpaw, fighting back! We can't be divided among ourselves now, not with all these problems happening already! You had both better apologize! Leopardfang won't be happy to hear about this."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next