Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] Empty
PostSubject: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Eaglepaw was running through the snow and looked around happily, she stopped to a halt and dropped down into the snow That was quite the exercise she thought. She sat up and looked around the white forest Wow, she had never seen a day like this in the forest before. She groomed herself and listened to the quietness waiting for Webpaw and Shimmerheart to come soon behind her.

Last edited by ThinStripe on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:42 pm

Webpaw listened to the mud and snow under his paws, as he walked through it, he could hear Eaglepaw ahead of him but took his time, letting his thoughts roam as the fresh leafbare air blew around him. He seemed to be in a daze however, he was merely thinking about all of the events that had occurred lately.

Ooc: I don't think we can have them out without a captain.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:47 pm

Eaglepaw heard Webpaw behind her, she knew he was taking his time. It was worrying lately from the fact of the clan fighting a threating to kill the leader, but she always looked on the bright side of things so she shook that out of her head.

OOC: Right I totally forgot that...I'll go back and edit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:45 am

Shimmerheart ran to catch up. "You know Thrushstar wants us to stick together, " she scolded breathlessly. She looked at her son and his friend. " And remember that we should be hunting, not playing. It's been a hard leafbare for ShadowClan, and we need all the prey we can get."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:51 am

"Ok Shimmerheart" Eaglepaw sniffed the air and scented mice and a rabbit near by "I scent mice and a rabbit" she heard a noise and spotted a rabbit, she quickly but quietly got into a hunting pose. A heartbeat later after she had stalked it she pounced up and caught the rabbit. She trotted back to the Webpaw and Shimmerheart and dropped it
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:01 am

Webpaw looked at his mother, clear amusement on his face as he could clearly see snow clumping to her midnight colored fur. He nodded and scented the air, picking up mouse and perhaps a shrew. "Of course." He glanced around. "How do you hunt with such dark fur among the snow? Don't you stand out?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:07 am

"As long as your quiet" it was Eaglepaw who answered instead of Shimmerheart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:14 am

Shimmerheart nodded. "As long as they don't scent you, or hear you, you're good. I'll demonstrate. " She crouched down and stalked towards a mouse hiding under a bush. A cold breeze blew by in the other direction, assuring her that she was upwind. Finally she pounced on the mouse, killing it with a quick nip to the neck. She carried it to the two apprentices and buried it in the thawing ground with Eaglepaw's rabbit.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:11 am

Eaglepaw spotted one of the mice she had scented earlier and slowly crept up on it, she stalked it for a few heartbeats and quickly bit its back and trotted back over to the pile that they had collected already full of fresh-kill. She dropped it in and sat down waiting for Webpaw to catch something.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:34 am

Webpaw crouched down and began stalking a shrew scuttling among the pines, he crept close before pouncing on it and swiftly killing it with a bite to the neck.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:41 am

Eaglepaw purred as she saw Webpaw catch his prey "Good catch"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]   Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing] Empty

Back to top Go down

Running throught the woods [for lettuceturtle, and Ashwing]
Page 1 of 1