Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Even Kits Dream (Open to All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:57 pm

"I have heard stories-your part of it aren't you" Lion didn't know what to think about Webpaw. He started to get furious about how the apprentice acted

Last edited by ThinStripe on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:59 pm

OOC:@ThinStripe Sorry for OOC-only, but...I is muchly confuzzled. I think Lion is furious at Webpaw, but what did you mean by "he looked more curios of the tom asking all the questions"?

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:00 pm

I said this earlier to Skia that I don't make sense sometimes, I'll go back and edit XD
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:24 am

Ivykit's ears perked as soon as the words "Dark Forest" were uttered. Things began to click into place, and possible ideas began forming in her head. After Lion on Webpaws exchange, excitement lit up in Ivykit's paws. She was near certain now. Webpaw had something to do with the Dark Forest. Everything made sense. Why he seemed to dislike StarClan, how he cringed away from Lion and Flashwing. Even Lion thought so. Leaning into Featherkit, Ivykit whispered, "Do you think Webpaw has something to do with the Dark Forest?"

This was a problem that needed Featherkit's attention. Two heads together was much better than one with problems like this, and she trusted her sister more than anyone here.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:02 am

Webpaw opened his mouth to speak before closing it, seeing Ivykit shy away from him to whisper something to her sister. To think I was hoping to be friends with her, oh well.. can't happen now.. He sighed and glared back at Lion. "You're blind I take it. I'm not dead, how do I know you're not a part of the Dark Forest? All of your claims come from petty nursery stories."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Lion narrowed his eyes "Remember who your talking to Webpaw, be careful to what you say because I will be watching you" he hissed into his ear
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:12 pm

Featherkit was getting scared. She just wanted these cats to stop fighting. She just wanted to go home. But Ivykit's question snapped her back to reality: they were right to be worried if Webpaw were with the Dark Forest. Since her eyes had first opened Featherkit had heard nursery tales of the terrifying place all evil cats were sent to, never again to see the light of Starclan. But if Starclan were this real, perhaps it was too...

"I thought the Dark Forest was just a nursery tale our mother told to scare us," Featherkit whispered back to Ivykit. "But if grown cats can get this angry about it... I think you're right." Featherkit shuddered as a new thought struck her. "Maybe they tricked him somehow because they want more cats to be stuck in that horrible place with them. Would they do something like that?"

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:47 pm

Lion had over heard the two kits talking "It's not a tale sadly, the Dark Forest is evil- its way more different then StarClan..." he trailed off looking at Webpaw and back to the kits "Never trust them nor take their apprenticeships"
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:09 am

Ivykit considered things, gauging what ripple she should send in next. What was she looking for? That was a place to start, but honestly the kit had no idea what she wanted to happen right now. First of all, she wanted to know everything, everything about this realm of spirit cats, StarClan and the Place of No Stars. And she didn't just want things from one side of the story... She wanted information from both sides. Every kit was told the version if the story their clan knew, which their starry ancestors had told them. That was StarClan's story of the spirit realm. However, not many people seemed to know about things from the Place of No Stars' point of view.

If any of the cats around her could hear Ivykit's thoughts at the moment, they likely would have been shocked at the complexity as well as danger of the kit's thoughts. Ivykit wasn't the type to take others word for things. She needed every single side's view... Then she would try to experience it all firsthand. What would these starry cats say if they only knew? What would the fox in their midst, Webpaw think? What would the living cats, including the kit's own sister think?

And this was why Ivykit merely asked the innocent-seeming question, "Why it StarClan and the Cats of No Stars such enemies? Whatever happened between them?"

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:37 am

Webpaw backed away from Lion, he didn't want to fight. Webpaw knew his size and, he knew that his whit was a better weapon than his claws. He took a deep breath to steady himself before sitting back down. As Lion went on, he couldn't help but feel annoyed. Here he was, doubling his training for the good of his clan and here was this rouge whom had no business to belittle him nor any Dark Forest cat. Webpaw wasn't taking on the easy path, he knew that now. If anyone else found out, he'd be treated just like this. The silver tabby closed his eyes as he thought, not trying to give away his focus. A ThunderClan apprentice, StarClan warrior, rouge, two kits.. This is Ivykit world, isn't it? Does it change on her emotions?

Webpaw opened his eyes and glanced around just to see if he were right. He suddenly felt a chill go through him, what if he were to be exposed? He knew Ivykit wasn't susceptible but, what if Lion convinced her that he was 'evil'? What about her sister. He then felt another chill, this one was worse than the last, what if a Dark Forest cat came here? Webpaw shook his head and looked at Ivykit with sincerity in his eyes. "I don't know that quarrel between StarClan and the Place of No Stars have, all I know is, choose for yourself." His gaze flickered between Ivykit and Featherkit. "You don't know what trouble somecat has." He sighed and for the first time relaxed his tensed shoulders, there would be hope for these two, he knew it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:58 am

Flashwing's fur bristled and she stepped infection front of her half sisters. "I think it's time for you to leave now Webpaw. Lion and I will mention. This to other Starclan cats later, and we WILL be watching you closely. Just remember that Starclan cats can find things out very easily. Ivykit, Featherkit, Thinpaw, Lion let us go as well. Ivykit, Featherkit, and Thinpaw just know you do not want to go to the dark forest, you will never be able to see your friends or family once you go, and if you are chased from Starclan into the dark forest you can never return to us." The light brown she cat meowed her light blue eyes holding a serious light.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Thinstripe nodded "I will never join them, I will always stay with StarClan" she got up and ran off into the plains far enough for no cat to see her

Last edited by ThinStripe on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Webpaw growled and looked at the older cat blocking his way. "I didn't do anything wrong.. Besides, this isn't your place to speak, I was addressing two kits, that is all." Webpaw didn't move from his place, he wasn't fazed by the StarClan cat. Webpaw knew what the StarCLan cat said was true, and he knew that Flashwing was holding back information. "Ivykit, Featherkit, do you know who decides if you see your family? Apparently StarClan has the right to say if a cat deserves to have a peaceful afterlife. You forgot to mention that, didn't you Flashwing? Don't let others tell you how to feel you two. It is your life, live it the way you want to live it." Webpaw wouldn't back down without a fight now, if he didn't do this, these two kits would be surrounded by a definition of right and wrong that was not correct, not everything was clear as Flashwing and Lion put it, not all cats in the Dark Forest were evil, that's an opinion. He needed to do this, he knew the potential they had.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:22 pm

Lion looked at him "Stop it Webpaw" he mewed angrily "I suggest you don't ask that to her" his voice was calmer this time
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Ivykit felt the air tense around her, and the stars seemed to lose some of their shine. This was an interesting conversation she was hearing, but it was about to go over the top. If she went to the Dark Forest, she could never go back? She frowned, but at lest she was now certain that Webpaw was with the Dark Forest. He didn't even seem to be trying to hide the fact anymore, at this rate. Chaos was going to break out, something far more different than her peaceful dream under the stars at first. It was shocking to her, how fast her entire world could change in just one night. Before, she'd had a clear definition of good and bad, but now... Now... Now she knew nothing. What was she to do? It felt like someone had just clawed her across the face. Nothing felt secure or right anymore...

These thoughts were definitely not meant for a kit's mind to hold. Ivykit squeezed closer to Featherkit, not feeling quite so confident in herself anymore. She wanted to just run away from this, and think things out. I was her dream after all, she should be able to... Amber eyes lit up as the overwhelmed kit realized something. "I'm sorry everyone, but I think I'll be waking up now. This is too much for me!" she burst out in one yowl. Her previous calmness was broken, and she curled up in the grass, and disappeared, waking up safe, sound, and confused in the ThunderClan nursery. Remembering what had happened, the she-kit attempted to calm down, and began to think things through. What would she do now?

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Even Kits Dream (Open to All)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: