Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Even Kits Dream (Open to All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

Even Kits Dream (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 22:59

Stars seemed to fall gently from the sky as Ivykit slowly walked along the treeline of the forest, gazing at the sky above. The kit's eyes were wide in awe at the spectrum of lights that two kled and shone through the treetops, radiating some sort of beauty that captivated her. Even as a kit, Ivykit could feel the significance of those beautiful stars. She had heard stories of her warrior ancestors becoming stars as they faded from this world... Could all those glittering things be dead cats?

Twin amber eyes reflected the sight, and Ivykit slowly sat down, curling a white-tipped tail around her paws. She knew that she was more serious than most kits, quieter and more calculating, but this was much because if her love of the beauty of the world. Everything seemed beautiful, and delicate, as if the slightest brush of her tail could change it forever. In her dreamscape, everything seemed to reflect her view on the world.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 23:17

Webpaw padded through the glittering foliage, the scent of ShadowClan was present with him even here. The tom looked to the stars, he wished he had faith in them.. StarClan had abandoned ShadowClan now, they left them with murder and grief, suspicion... Here, he felt as if the stars were there, not just StarClan warriors but things to light the sky. The stripped apprentice sighed and looked at the grass beneath his feet. That was his problem, thinking too much. It was why he didn't sleep well, lost in his own thoughts. Webpaw often pondered of a bird flew and would try to find patterns in the chirps of crickets. This place was perfect for that, investigation, experiments, within the rare peaceful dream he had, he was free of limitations.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 3:17

Thinpaw was walking in tallgrass and looked at the stars, we all just die don't we she thought she stopped when she saw a good spot to sit.

She didn't know how much StarClan really stayed with ThunderClan but she was sure her leader was still with them no matter what. She knew all cats are still with StarClan, every leader, every warrior, every apprentice, ever queen, and of course ever elder, no matter what. But she didn't know about the Dark Forest project at all so that's what she believed.
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 22:04

Ivykit looked towards the trees as she heard the sound of pawsteps. She wasn't exactly scared, really, being so young that fright wasn't something that had exactly completely formed in her head yet. She tilted her head curiously at an older light gray tabby tom that walked out of the trees. She stared at this strange new cat for a while, her amber eyes taking in all of the stranger. Honestly, she had no idea what to do in a situation like this. He himself seemed lost in thought, so the kit turned away from him in a few seconds, staring back out at the stars.

Ahead of her, outside from the trees, another apprentice sat, her silhouette stark against the twinkling sky. She, too, sat in the grass, staring at the sky. Ivykit's psychologist side kicked in, and she began to wonder what these two cats were thinking about the night sky. We're they marvelling at it's delicate beauty as well? Or were they thinking something much, much different? She desperately wanted to know. How would they respond if she were to approach one of them? Finally, after a few minutes of thought, the she-kit made up her mind.

Raising her head to the stars, she called out in a voice that was soft, but not too quiet that the two apprentices couldn't hear. "The stars... They sure are bright, aren't they?" she said, not looking at either cat. This would be another psychological experiment, to see what how the cats would respond. Better to start out small this way.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 3:17

Thinpaw's ears twitched and looked at the kit, she nodded and trotted over to her "Hey, I'm Thinpaw your the new kit in ThunderClan I'm guessing" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 23:13

Twin amber orbs, reflecting starlight turned to look over at Thinpaw. "Hello, Thinpaw... Yes, I am Ivykit, one of Cloverpool and Frozenflame's kits," she said quietly, tilting her head over at the she-cat. Her ears twitched slightly at the sound of a cricket, but her attention quickly went back to the apprentice. "Excuse me for asking, but... Thinpaw, how do dreams work?" Ivykit asked, "I've never had such an intense dream before... Where I feel like I could change everything with a sweep of my tail. Could you teach me about dreams?"

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 23:17

Webpaw heard the other two cats talking, he just kept his gaze fixed on the stars; he showed that he heard Ivykit with a slight nod but, nothing more than that moved. His expression darkened as he looked down at his paws. StarClan is full of fools, what right do they have to decide if families should be separated? He didn't think that was fair. Before his mind could wander any further, he turned and began making his way to the others, his green eyes had a guarded expression, strange and unidentifiable.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 3:08

Thinpaw flinched and nodded "Ok, what do you want to know" she mewed looking at the new cat coming over
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 18:44

Ivykit paused, then slowly waved her tail in greeting at the approaching cat. He didn't look all that happy, to her surprise. She didn't think any cat could be sad in such a beautiful setting. Still, then again, she didn't know many cats, really, being just a kit. This was interesting, though. This stranger's odd behavior piqued her interest, and Ivykit wanted to know more. However, she also knew it would be rather rude to leave Thinpaw, so she turned back to the apprentice.

"I just wanted to know why we dream,"
she mewed softly, "I know the medicine cat and leader dream to get messages from StarClan, but why do normal cats dream? Are you even real? Or just a fragment of imagination, grafted into a dream? I want to know if dreams are even real... Perhaps you only exist in my subconcious. Then again, I've barely been out of the nursery, so I wouldn't know..." Ivykit trailed off, looking at her paws. She then turned to Webpaw, her amber eyes glowing in the starlight. "Do you know?"

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 18:49

"Well all cats dream, I am real I live in your clan. First thing off you don't need to be a medicine cat just to dream with others, another thing is that you can speak with StarClan cats even if your not a leader or medicine cat" she mewed trying to explain the dreams in a easy way
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 20:57

Featherkit's ears twitched as she watched from the shadows. If any cat could dream, if any cat meet with Starclan... She had always been intrigued by stories of their starry ancestors but she had never thought she could actually see one. A new curiosity burning within her, Featherkit padded up behind Thinpaw.

"Does that mean we can speak to all the cats who ever lived?" she mewed, her pale green eyes sparkling in the light of a thousand stars.

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 22:51

"Dreams are fluid. But you can't always control what you see. Time passes in the real world but here in the dream world time is stopped there is no growing up or moving on or healing broken hearts and wounds. We must accept the fact that we are dead and not among the living, and if we are alive we have to appreciate what we have and live life to the fullest. I cannot for I am dead and now a member of Starclan. Welcome younger ones to the land of Starclan." A light brown she cat with starry soft long light brown fur, a gray stripe down her back and light blue eyes meowed. She looked about 13 moons old but she has been dead for a very long time. "Hi I'm Flashwing of Thunderclan, I'm one of Cloverpool's best friend or I was until i died." The she cat smiled.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 23:36

Ivykit's mind whirled as Thinpaw answered her question. There had to be so many things to be found in this world of stars and clouds! The she-kit was immediately drawn in by this mysterious, star-kissed world. The possibilities were endless in this realm of dreams, she now could see. She could meet any cat, dead or alive. She could visit any place as beautiful as this, as delicate. What if... Perhaps, would she be able to make her own dream worlds herself? "Wow... That's amazing..." Ivykit whispered, amber eyes shining.

Then, her littermate Featherkit appeared from the shadows. Ivykit's surprise was evident, though she still held herself considerably calmly. Besides, Featherkit's questions had raised curiosity in her as well. If they could see any cat who ever lived... Would they be able to even meet Thunderstar himself, the great founder of ThunderClan? By now, the poor kit's mind was spinning, full of ideas and questions, but she had no idea where to start.

Then, a beautiful she-cat stepped from the shadows, a light brown pelt shown in the light of stars. No, wait... The stars were her, and she was the stars. Her very fur was laced with the pinpricks of light, similar to dew hanging off of blades of grass. "Flashwing...a StarClan warrior?!?!" Ivykit's amber eyes went wide with shock, and she stumbled a bit. This was amazing! She could meet anyone she wanted here! Anyone, it seemed.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 4:00

Thinpaw stood in surprise "A StarClan warriors here!" she mewed in surprise trying to hold her excitement, she had never met a member of StarClan. "What's it like?"
----------------
A golden apprentice slipped out of the grass and peered out "Hello" it mewed "Flashwing is right, dreams can do that"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 6:22

Webpaw tilted his head slightly in thought, one of his eyes in a small squint. He opened his mouth to answer before quickly shutting it again when he saw the StarClan cat. He had to fight back a growl as he looked down, his ears back. Webpaw wanted to tell the two kits that StarClan wasn't all that great but, he couldn't do it now, it would be far too suspicious. The silver tabby just gave the two small cats a longing look, they didn't know any better. Webpaw winced at Thinpaw's excitement and tore his gaze away from the kits.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 0:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Kits Dream (Open to All)   Even Kits Dream (Open to All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Even Kits Dream (Open to All)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next