Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:43 pm

"Let all those cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Sablefur called, scanning the camp below.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies N6a5zHfPinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies IMrnxD6Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies GMXQgOOPinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Saltpaw had to restrain herself from running up to Tallrock, she took calm measured pawsteps, even though she wanted to beat her brother and be the first to get there. She was going to be a warrior now, that meant she shouldn't hold onto silly siblings rivalries. Taking her place, she looked up at Sablefur, a little sad her Grandfather was too ill to hold her ceremony, but Sablefur was a good deputy, and soon to be leader, she couldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:31 pm

The lazy Pinepaw strode in, walking just behind his sister. The tom was sure excited for this day, for two reasons: 1. He's gonna be a warrior now! And 2: He had a small crush on Sablefur, which further provoked his excitement to see her that day.
He was very sad about his grandfathers illness, but he knew that not even Starclan could do anything. Oh well.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:30 pm

The she-cat was quiet a moment before continuing. "I, Sablefur, deputy of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Pinepaw and Saltpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies N6a5zHfPinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies IMrnxD6Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies GMXQgOOPinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:10 pm

She thought that she had the answer, that she could reply with ease. But she was wrong. Was she ready to devote her life to her clan? Not that she had plans of becoming a rogue, but she questioned if she knew enough to be a warrior. Other warriors seemed so confident, wise, would she be able to match them and contribute to the clan like them. Would she be able to live up to be a great warrior as her mother, Feathertail?

Saltpaw didn't know for certain. But she planned to try. "I do." She meowed without the hesitation that plagued her, looking up at Sablefur with determination.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Pinepaw smiled. He thought over what was to come, and... "I do." He said calmly, but surely, a determined look in his eyes to serve his clan 'till the end. He noticed his sister's words as well, knowing that this was their time to become warriors... And... It wasn't just a kits or apprentices game. They were real warriors. They could defend kits and apprentices from birds of prey like their mother, Feathertail, did for them.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:58 pm

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I grant you your warrior names. Saltpaw, from now on you will be known as Saltpelt. Pinepaw, you will be known as Pinedusk. We welcome you both as full warriors of WindClan." She dipped her head gratefully before hopping down to congratulate the new warriors.

ooc: You didn't tell me your cat's name. Let me know and I'll edit. ^^

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:39 pm

ooc- whoops. pinedusk, please.

ic- Pinedusk smiled brightly, grinning as much as possible as he nudged his sister, Saltpelt. We made it! "Thank you, Sablefur." He said to her, dipping his head, before going off to prepare for vigil.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:57 am

Ecstatic, she nudged her brother back, standing proudly with her new name, Saltpelt. She swore on her new name that she'd make her clan proud, that she'd protect her family as her mother and brother always did for her. When Sablefur hopped off the rock, she bent her head in respect before preening as the clan called out their names.

"Saltpelt! Pinedusk! Saltpelt! Pinedusk!"

As the clamour finally died down, she joined her brother in preparation for their vigil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinepaw and Saltpaw's Warrior Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1